New Sub? Blush Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Shimmer Rose Mirabella and was pretty excited that at least that will look good on me.  I'm going to gift the lipgloss to my sister who is tanner because I just cannot do the Maneater shade.

This reviewer got Latte swirl too ! and its a good review ! Ive been on her blog many times,

Commenters below just said that Blush and Dermstore was just bought recently by Target Corp?????

Wow, I guess in the end everything will be Taco Bell, lol, Some will know what Im talking about. (90s movie about the future)

Cool review !

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2013/10/blush-mystery-beauty-box-oct.html

Quote: Originally Posted by crescentmoon /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am quite surprised. I was not interested in the mirabella because I was like "oh another too strong highlighter" and I was wowed that it was better than I thought. I must have got the lightest one because I had to layer it on to get a sheen which impresses me because things like the benefit watts up are too strong too fast.

The chella pencil I wasn't that keyed into either and I think I have a new romantic pairing with it. My problem is that I'm pale fair to the point that its a diamond in the rough if I can find something that matches my skin tone. This is perfect. Someone saying they use it as a concealer made me try it like that (I was worried that a highlighter would call attention to it) and I was very impressed. Definitely will be buying again.

Butter London always a plus. I already have Butter London Nail Foundation so I needed a butter london polish finally to cover it. 

The rest I'm like meh but it doesn't matter because of those three products. 

I had almost the same reaction. I was meh at first because a lot of the samples felt really empty and the lipgloss looked way too bright but after swatching everything I can safely say I now trust the curators at Blush.

The lip gloss was actually really natural looking on and it felt great and I am beyond obsessed with the Chella highlighter. Already looking into buying another because it works so well as concealer on my Casper-like skin. It hid a scar I have from childhood that I can never completely hide, no matter how heavy the concealer. It literally brightened my whole day. Blush, you win again.

Quote: Originally Posted by neighburrito /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my box was supposed to come today but all I received was the nail polish remover wipes I ordered at the same time :-( but the blush box was listed on the packing slip.
Did the slip say it was like 1 of 2 packages coming your way, or did it actually list the blush mystery box as an item in your box?  I would call them immediately if it's the latter.  Like everyone said here, they have amazing customer service.  There was probably a mad rush this month to get all the subs out and the packer probably missed the mystery box on your order form.

I did call them and it was supposed to be in the box I received today.  It was a tiny box it barely fit the thing I ordered. They are sending me another blush box I should have it on Friday.  I'm so excited about how fast their shipping is!

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the Mirabella in Latte Swirl, which is the one I was hoping not to get...I can't decide if I want to try it (knowing that browns don't generally play well with my fair pink toned skin) or trade it or give it to my Secret Santa if it suits them...so for now, it's being put aside. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The Latte swirl really wasn't brown when I tried it.  It looks much darker in the compact than it really is.  I had to put a good amount on my cheeks before I could even notice it on my medium skin (I'm really a light-medium).  To me, it looks more tawny.  So I think it would work on lighter skintones too.

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just signed up for my first box this month and loved everything but the lipgloss.  I received Maneater and it was too dark for me.  The BB creme was surprisingly not too dark!  I already tried the foot cream tonight and can't wait to see if it worked tomorrow morning.
Out of all the shades I actually really wanted the Maneater one.  I like red glosses because they're sheer and makes me feel more comfortable wearing a red. I got Hey Baby instead, blah, it's too neutral even though it leans purple.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Ah, thanks for explaining I know I would have called myself light complected, I dont know why I got the latte, it is beautiful though ! Looks like a shiny copper penny color. It is still in new condition and the lip gloss is unopened, if you dont get what you want, tell me if you want to swap . I would love to have the pinky or coral shades. The lipcolor is called lip pop and is a dark sparkly pink. I love lighter pinks personally .
will do!!! I will be getting my box today, so I will pm you for sure if I get the pink or coral

I received my box yesterday and loved everything! Although, the lip gloss scared me a bit at first glance. It was wonderful on! I hope you all enjoy your boxes as much as I did mine!

I am half asian, my skin tone is light/medium I would say. I got the coral and tried it. I think I really like it! Here is a dorky picture of me with it on yesterday. I put some of the gloss on too, but I had a nude lipstick on under it. Ignore the scarecrow! It was for my facebook page.

I am half asian, my skin tone is light/medium I would say. I got the coral and tried it. I think I really like it! Here is a dorky picture of me with it on yesterday. I put some of the gloss on too, but I had a nude lipstick on under it. Ignore the scarecrow! It was for my facebook page.
Gorgeous!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You look so lovely Nadine !  Pink and Corals make you glow.  LIke the scarecrow too ! so in season =)

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  will do!!! I will be getting my box today, so I will pm you for sure if I get the pink or coral

Right on Bian !  I would love the coral or the rose, Keep in touch, so exciting !

Quote: Originally Posted by Tiffany27la /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gorgeous!!
smile.gif

Nice pic!

Stop the presses.

I have found my HG BB cream.

This IPKN stuff is uhhhmaaazing. Seriously.
are you referring to the miracle skin transformer?

Quote: Originally Posted by biancardi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  are you referring to the miracle skin transformer?
Yes, am wondering that also. I received the Coral. Would have loved the pink but this should work with my fair skin.

Whoopsie....sorry guys. I actually thought I was posting on the Sample Society thread!

LOL !

Latest posts

Back