New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by saku /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the box as well! However, my address is incomplete! I got the confirmation email and there is no city indicated in my address. Anyone knows any contact information for the box? The confirmation says 'do not reply' haha
I have that with mine too. I think maybe they just didn't include the city in that email for some reason. 

Me too.

Oh, thanks so much ladies! I'm so relieved! I thought it's gonna be a major $5 hassle!

I keep trying and no dice. Oh, well. Suggestions were - perhaps because my Facebook profile shows that I live out of the country, it will result in an empty cart because it's only available in the U.S. I do have a U.S. billing and mailing address, so . . . Also, to try clearing my cache and cookies, but I kind of like the convenience of having my data stored and don't really feel like doing that for a $5 box. On the plus side for those of you that have managed to buy - Target is saying on it's FB page that the products are 4x the value of the price paid. I tried a different browser - Firefox instead of Google Chrome, nope. Tried my iPad, nope. I'll have to live vicariously through you guys! That was a lot of hoops to jump through for $5, lol.

Originally Posted by LisaLeah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tried to sign up but it requires them to have access to your facebook profile and email addresses?

Is there anyway around this?
I saw that and cancelled.  Don't care if they get my email address -- but my friends list?  Nope.  But I spend so much money in Target that $5 less won't make a difference!

I need to verify this tonight, but the survey linked in the confirmation email apparently lists what's in the box if yo're antsy for spoilers.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I need to verify this tonight, but the survey linked in the confirmation email apparently lists what's in the box if yo're antsy for spoilers.
Nice tip. Too bad I hate the Sally Hansen nail strips, or maybe I just got a bad batch when I tried them. 

I was going to do it, but the Facebook thing turned me off. I do not "like" companies on Facebook. I don't need "Amy likes Target!" showing up in my friends' newsfeeds every day. Oh, well.

What are the spoilers? Can anyone say? 

I'm unsure of signing up if it's going to be like the Free Target boxes. 

From the survey. 

I just ordered mine. If you go through the link through facebook you will be directed to a secure link. You can also add the "s" to the end of http and you will see the little lock pop up. If you click on it you can see the certificate and that it is an encrypted page. Hope that helps.

I signed up and checked out the spoilers.  Looks like it's worth $5 for sure, though it will depend on the sizes they send out.

Originally Posted by jennm149 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I saw that and cancelled.  Don't care if they get my email address -- but my friends list?  Nope.  But I spend so much money in Target that $5 less won't make a difference!
Agree. I would love to try the box but I can't risk them "spamming" my friends. Or posting on my wall.

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up and checked out the spoilers.  Looks like it's worth $5 for sure, though it will depend on the sizes they send out.
They commented that the box value will be $20, so I'm assuming at least the nail strips and the razor are full size. 

Back