New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm...So apparently Target has bought Dermstore. I wonder if they are holding off on the boxes to better align them with their new acquisitions?

Here's an article: http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-08-07/target-buys-a-weirdly-successful-online-cosmetics-empire#r=rss
Wow, I hadn't heard that! Thanks, for sharing this with us 
smile.gif

I just tried out the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Action Acne Treatment from the box, and holy crap did it burn my face!  I do not have sensitive skin at all and it was horribly painful and made my face bright red!  I have never had this happen before, ack.

Yowza!  That sucks.  Thanks for the heads up I still have that sample to use up in my stash so I will beware.

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just tried out the La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo Action Acne Treatment from the box, and holy crap did it burn my face!  I do not have sensitive skin at all and it was horribly painful and made my face bright red!  I have never had this happen before, ack.

i

I actually really liked it. I went on to buy the full size and it worked wonders for my skin.

Same here. I had to wash it off right after I put it on.

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I always think it's crazy and wonderful how different we all are! I loved this product after I tried it and have bought the full size. It has been the only thing that has completely done away with the blackheads and whiteheads I have on my nose and chin. 

Weird. I never got into blush.com .. but I love target. Perhaps, we will get a go to place online for all of targets makeup (drugstore as well).

I'm excited to see what comes.

Originally Posted by yoky /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i am new one here,my name is yoky,my real name is amy,i like make friends

(removed personal link per TOS -magicalmom)
Welcome Amy!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rachael B /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Has anyone heard any news of a fall beauty box or rumors that Target will do this again?
The last one was such a mess (huge delay, delivered to billing addresses when there was clearly a different mailing address, labeling it to "current resident" rather than the purchaser) that I hope they work out the problems before they try it again.  I'm still annoyed from last time!

Quote: Originally Posted by Jeaniney /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  The last one was such a mess (huge delay, delivered to billing addresses when there was clearly a different mailing address, labeling it to "current resident" rather than the purchaser) that I hope they work out the problems before they try it again.  I'm still annoyed from last time!
What she said.  If it was a trial run to see how things go before doing a real launch, it was a miserable failure.

Back