New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my box from my dad and overall, impressed! The box itself is nice and sturdy, but nothing you couldn't find at a craft store for $0.75. I LOVE all things Fekkai so that's a win. My nail strips are the tartan design, and I'm in love with tartan and tattersall prints (woot!!), and the razor smells divine but it sure does look all weird and spongy. Haven't tried the foil packets yet and honestly, can't even remember what they are. Was anyone else's nail strip package and razor package cut/damaged??? Both of mine were, almost like to prevent a store return...?

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you! Haha, you're right, it does look a like a galaxy design lol!
It does and I love the look! So pretty. 
claps.gif

I ordered 2 of the free beauty bags, and never received them! I wondered why but knowing they address to /Or current resident explains it 
frown.gif
 A lot of the time they mix up mail, but it's a small town and people are kind enough to put it back in the mailbox. However, if it reads to /or current resident who wouldn't keep it? Well, I'm glad I didn't order the Target Box, because that would have been another disappointment. I hope they get their act together, though! I would love to subscribe if they could get their shipping right. 

I tried the L'Oreal bb cream in light tonight. I would up looking like an Oompa Loompa and had a mad case of itchy skin. No.thank.you.

Originally Posted by jbrookeb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried the L'Oreal bb cream in light tonight. I would up looking like an Oompa Loompa and had a mad case of itchy skin. No.thank.you.
Oh no! lol...I didn't try it since I wear their Fair shade as my day to day BB cream. I wonder why it caused your skin to react? So the Light shade has a little bit of an orange tone, does it?

I liked the loreal bb cream sample. I also received light and it gave me a very natural look, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm fair skinned, cool toned. I find with most bb creams that one application looks good but if I apply a second time for more coverage I get an orange cast. As always, everyone's skin is different so results will vary.

Hmm. Maybe I used too heavy a hand to apply it. It was my first time trying any kind of bb cream so I was unsure how the coverage would be. But whoo boy, my face itched all night at work like I'd shoved my head into a basket of kittens and puppies!! By 7am, I looked like The Creature from Beyond.

Hmm. Maybe I used too heavy a hand to apply it. It was my first time trying any kind of bb cream so I was unsure how the coverage would be. But whoo boy, my face itched all night at work like I'd shoved my head into a basket of kittens and puppies!! By 7am, I looked like The Creature from Beyond.
The urban decay "naked" did that to me, but only after using it for 3 or 4 days. That's why I don't really trust a one use packet for a bb cream.

I just had to post about this, I was upset because I thought I had missed out on this box since I could not order it from my location. When I got to my mom's house I had a Target box waiting for me! My baby brother had ordered one for me as a surprise.  I just wanted to say I have the sweetest brother.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just had to post about this, I was upset because I thought I had missed out on this box since I could not order it from my location. When I got to my mom's house I had a Target box waiting for me! My baby brother had ordered one for me as a surprise.  I just wanted to say I have the sweetest brother.
you do! lucky you!

wooo I finally was home and got mine from my parents house, stoked about the razor, already have and love the fekkai, and the strips are "lust-rous" which is okay, but i would like preferred a pattern over a glitter, the pattern looks just like DL Cleopatra in New York, which I have.

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you do! lucky you!

Thanks!

Originally Posted by jbrookeb /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This sample did the exact same thing for me! I actually thought that maybe I had received a bad sample. We must have gotten the same batch! : )

Any word on another box?? I don't have Facebook so if they posted this info there, I'm out of luck! Just wondering!

I wish they'd do another box. I thought the value of the box was well worth my $5.
I hope they do too, but I also hope they take some time to iron out the major flaws with the execution they had with this one

For $5, I would try this out. I missed the deadline for the last box.

Back