New Target Beauty Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so bummed. I didn't get my box yet and I leave tonight to go out of town for 3 weeks. I was really looking forward to using that coupon but even if they extended it to the 30th that's 2 weeks before I even come home :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Plus I was hoping to have the razor to take with me, I've been holding off buying a new one waiting on this box. 

Hey all - I got my box that was sent over to my billing address - not my shipping address. It was mailed to "My Name or 'Current Resident'" - which is a bit irritating. I received the Sally Hansen in Lust-Rous - the exact one I've been wanting!! I'm super excited to post this on my own blog to get the word out. I'm also giving my opinion on the survey monkey thing - I hope Target makes this a reoccurring box. 

Finally got my box and I love the razor and the glossing cream!  I go the nail strips in Queen Cobra which isn't my style but it was definitely worth $5.  I also hope they make it a reoccurring box.

I emailed Target on the 14th just to confirm the address they sent it to...because I had it sent to my mom's house since we were moving. And if they sent it to the billing address...it would go to my old address to 'current resident.' They actually responded right away and said "Hi Allison, we are looking into this and will have more information for you soon. Thanks for sending the full confirmation email – that will help us troubleshoot."

But then I emailed again last Wednesday to follow up & haven't heard back yet.. I'm assuming they probably did send it to the wrong address, or they would have just responded right away. 

Did anyone else contact them about boxes going to their billing address? Just wondering if I'll have any luck getting a new box sent or a refund or something. Normally not super concerned with 5 dollars, but I'm a little irked about the execution of this whole thing. 
icon_eek.gif

I emailed style.target.com yesterday. So far my box is not at my shipping address or my billing address. I sent them my confirmation number. I don't care which address they send it to I just want my box. They have not responded.

Got a response. They're sending me a replacement box to my shipping address.

Originally Posted by allistra44 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Got a response. They're sending me a replacement box to my shipping address.
YAY!!!  
icon_cheers.gif
 I'm so glad to hear someone has gotten a good resolution from this debacle!  

(especially because I want to order this box if they do it again, and I have billing/shipping addresses that are hundreds of miles apart.  It would still go to a family member, but... if I pay for it, I WANT IT!)

Hey all - I got my box that was sent over to my billing address - not my shipping address. It was mailed to "My Name or 'Current Resident'" - which is a bit irritating. I received the Sally Hansen in Lust-Rous - the exact one I've been wanting!! I'm super excited to post this on my own blog to get the word out. I'm also giving my opinion on the survey monkey thing - I hope Target makes this a reoccurring box. 
The "My name or Current Resident" thing bothered me a bit too. It reminded me of the free samples I get in the mail from time to time. I wonder why they thought it was necessary to add "or current resident."

My Sally Hansen Lust-rous strips! -

I was a little disappointed that they weren't as sparkly as the design showed on the front of the box, but I still like them
biggrin.gif

My Sally Hansen Lust-rous strips! - I was a little disappointed that they weren't as sparkly as the design showed on the front of the box, but I still like them :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Oooooooooo!!! The first pic looks like a "galaxy" nail design. I love them! Your nails are supercalifragilisticxpaladocious, too... I'm jelly! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was a little disappointed that they weren't as sparkly as the design showed on the front of the box, but I still like them
biggrin.gif
I like that design much better than the cobra print I got.  I agree you have beautiful nails, mine always break or split.

biggrin.gif
Those are gorgeous!  And you have such pretty hands!  They are definitely more subtle, but maybe they're more sparkly in the sunlight?

Originally Posted by wurly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I filled out the survey and in the last few boxes where you can provide general feedback, i described the 2 problems: packages sent to billing address, not mailing address; and products addressed to person who ordered "or current resident". If you haven't done the survey yet, please include these in your comments. If they see enough of these, hopefully they will do something about it. The address is www.surveymonkey.com/s/BeautyBox
Thanks for the link! I filled out the survey.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is one of the things that pisses me off about their communication: They have stated on Facebook that the stores have been alerted to accept them until something like July 12th, but that's the only place they seem to have stated this. If you don't know to dig through Facebook, you would have no idea that they extended the coupons. They have a history of sending out coupons with expiration dates close to the date the packages go out, and now I wonder if those other coupons I tossed due to expiration dates might have also been extended unbeknownst to the general public.
I agree. I got a little hassle when attempting to use my coupon today. It went from checker to floor manager to manager in the booth - and it was then she accepted the coupon. I was polite because I KNEW I was going to have issues. Be weary when using your coupon - and bring your patience. 

Originally Posted by jbrookeb /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooooooooo!!! The first pic looks like a "galaxy" nail design. I love them! Your nails are supercalifragilisticxpaladocious, too... I'm jelly!
biggrin.gif
Thank you! Haha, you're right, it does look a like a galaxy design lol!

Originally Posted by Charity1217 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like that design much better than the cobra print I got.  I agree you have beautiful nails, mine always break or split.
Oooooo, have you tried the cobra print yet? I'm curious to see it on someone, and thank you very much!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those are gorgeous!  And you have such pretty hands!  They are definitely more subtle, but maybe they're more sparkly in the sunlight?
Haha...you are the first person ever to compliment my hands! LOL, they're so...manly lol They do sparkle a BIT more in the sunlight, but I was SO tempted to add more glittah!

I got mine in the mail about a week ago (finally)! Love everything in it, and since the Venus with Olay razors are my favorite it never hurts to have another on hand. 

biggrin.gif
Quite cute!

Back