New Tattoo!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank u!

Originally Posted by katana /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty Ricci!! The colors are beautiful and very vibrant!

I think that's a great place to get a tattoo, it's easily hidden if need be.

Did it hurt, being so close to your spine?

Yes it did especially the last 15 mins of it being done

Really pretty! I'm going to be getting a neck tattoo in the future even though it will hurt like a biatch.

Thanks very much!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty, Ricci! Thank you! I want more done! but Im taking a break Originally Posted by akathegnat /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very nice. Good color choice. Thank you! It will look better once healed Originally Posted by -Chelsey- /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's pretty! Originally Posted by Jinx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooooh! Pretty! hehe thank you
Thanks!!

Originally Posted by jmgjmg623 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very cute! Thank you Aprill! Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty
smile.gif
Thank you! Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty!! I don't have the balls to get tattooed on my neck area lol. lol cuz of the pain? after a while it numbs and it isnt so bad
well Thank you!!

Originally Posted by MissBGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love it!
smile.gif

Many Thanks!

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif Pretty! Should I get more? lol Originally Posted by prettylynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty flowers Ricci! Im curious about why you chose to get 4 though? Thank you! Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Really pretty! I'm going to be getting a neck tattoo in the future even though it will hurt like a biatch. I love neck tats its pretty when you wear your hair up
Thanks a bunch!

Originally Posted by daer0n /img/forum/go_quote.gif pretty!
smile.gif

lol.gif
Thanks! Originally Posted by magneticheart /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty! Thank you Shelley! Originally Posted by Shelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your tattoo is very pretty Ricci. I love the colors.
smile.gif
Thanks! Originally Posted by Bec688 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Very pretty Ricci, they match your others nicely
smile.gif
I was hoping they would
smile.gif

oooo that is pretty....i have on right up the top of my neck...but mine is more well ummm a symbol for my uncle...

in that spot it can hurt but to me it didnt it was more annoying then anything cause they lean on ur neck for support and the vibrations kills more then the needle lol...

Thanks!

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif oooo that is pretty....i have on right up the top of my neck...but mine is more well ummm a symbol for my uncle...in that spot it can hurt but to me it didnt it was more annoying then anything cause they lean on ur neck for support and the vibrations kills more then the needle lol...

The more detail in a tattoo the more it hurts

yeh i suppose, mine was 2 colors so easy...but i have high pain tolerance, i could sit hours on end with a tat lol

Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeh i suppose, mine was 2 colors so easy...but i have high pain tolerance, i could sit hours on end with a tat lol I do too I sat and got my backpiece done for 4 hours

oh wow thats cool....i soo wanna get more done..i have 2 but i want 3 more.....so addictive..but omg expensive lol...id rather spend it on makeup lol

Lmao
laughing.gif
its ok if u ask
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Darla_G /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nice Ricci, tell you what. I won't ask if it hurt.

Back