New Tattoo!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love your ink! i had my first in the summer! i had writing on my wrists! will post a pic soon x

isnt ink addictive?? x i want more x

very pretty. i love everything about it. i like the idea, the placement, the colors, everything!

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif On the back of my neck was done yesterday afternoon
lol.gif

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i9...attoos/002.jpg

I like it! Now I wanna go get more ink!

Yes it hurt! not gonna act all tough and say that it didn't hurt like some say lmao

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ooooh, I like! It's girly but cool-looking.
Did it hurt? I've heard the neck hurts bad...

I suppose if it was a small one it wouldn't hurt as much though .. Have u been thinking of getting one done?

I've wanted a tattoo since I was 6, LOL!!! But I was brought up to believe that tattooing means I'm somehow unhappy with what I got naturally. So I'm researching it all still just to make sure I don't create a personal hell...

But yours is SOOO PRETTY!!! lol

lol.gif
lol.gif
aww thank u!!

Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've wanted a tattoo since I was 6, LOL!!! But I was brought up to believe that tattooing means I'm somehow unhappy with what I got naturally. So I'm researching it all still just to make sure I don't create a personal hell...
But yours is SOOO PRETTY!!! lol

Back