New theBalm Palettes - Fall 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mont Balm looks amazinggggggg, I need to get one!

I'm really liking the Autobalm California! I've never bought anything from the Balm before but I think that looks like a great starter palette.
I really love theBalm, so I strongly encourage it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> some of their shadows can be hit or miss in regards to pigmentation. But overall the quality + adorable packaging + price point has made them a regular staple in my makeup collection (their powder blushes are AMAZING).

Mont Balm is adorable. I have to work hard to convince my self I don't need more eye shadows at the moment.

I guess we are spoiled in US. It's like "what? No free shipping???"... abandon the cart. lol 
Standard shipping for Sephora Canada is 7.95! D: Most places shipping and handling is ten to fifteen dollars. I feel so discriminated against, lol.

Standard shipping for Sephora Canada is 7.95! D: Most places shipping and handling is ten to fifteen dollars. I feel so discriminated against, lol.
Some places in USA are ridiculous! Like urban outfitters $10 'flat rate' shipping - I'm like wtf its clothes! Amazon and birchbox really spoil us because free shopping is so easy to get. Hell, I ordered my fiance a present from Amazon Japan, and two day international shipping was only 10 dollars, I was impressed.

Best shipping I've ever gotten was through Sleek, surprisingly. It was weird, though- if I wanted shipping with tracking it was 38 dollars. Without tracking it was 34 cents. I was like, wow.

Once I spent 40 dollars on the elf website to get free shipping, and AFTER I had paid, they sent me an email letting me know that my location didn't apply for free shipping so they would be charging me an extra 15 dollars. Groan.

Best shipping I've ever gotten was through Sleek, surprisingly. It was weird, though- if I wanted shipping with tracking it was 38 dollars. Without tracking it was 34 cents. I was like, wow.

Once I spent 40 dollars on the elf website to get free shipping, and AFTER I had paid, they sent me an email letting me know that my location didn't apply for free shipping so they would be charging me an extra 15 dollars. Groan.
Oh man I feel bad complaining about $6 at Kohls now. 

I really love theBalm, so I strongly encourage it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> some of their shadows can be hit or miss in regards to pigmentation. But overall the quality + adorable packaging + price point has made them a regular staple in my makeup collection (their powder blushes are AMAZING).
I think I'll definitely have to try them then! Also I've really been trying to get more into blush lately what are your favorites from theBalm?

I think I'll definitely have to try them then! Also I've really been trying to get more into blush lately what are your favorites from theBalm?
I love the instain blushes I have pinstripe, argyle and a swiss dot mini. They last all day on me.

Hot Mama is essential. Its my staple in the summer. Its basically a NARS Orgasm dupe and has a nice sheen to it. I think its one of those colors that universally looks good on everyone.

The Instains are also great. I like them because they're powder blushes (I prefer the application of powder blush as opposed to others, personally), but the texture of them is different. With a powder blush, in the humid south, as soon as i touch my face the powder rubs right off, but because these powder blushes stain, they set a lot more nicely IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
 I really want the Balmsai palette. Is HauteLook doing a Balm sale soon?
I've been on the look out! I haven't seen one in a while so hopefully there's one coming soon. But, if i remember correctly, balm voyage wasn't on the hautelook sale when it *first* came out, but on the hautelook sale months after that, it was.

Back