new :)

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hii I'm new, i havent started a thread until now because the boards only work in IE not Mozilla (maybe could be fixed?!)

Anyways i'm so glad i found this place.. everyone here looks amazing so far!!

Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome! heheeh I am new myself and I think this is an awesome place. My husband thought I had too much makeup, wait till I show him this website, I am not the only one and definetely I am nothing compared to these girls that have much more makeup ehehehe! and YeS!! everybody here looks awesome, you guys should be makeup
artists!

Reaction score
Welcome to Mut LoveLustLost and BlueBird! Looking forward to seeing both of your posts and replies.

Reaction score
Welcome Lovelust & Bluebird!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you both!
Lovelust - check your pm's... sorry it took me a little while to reply

Liz

Reaction score
hi! welcome to mut! i'm liz from california

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Welcome Lovelust & Bluebird!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you both!
Lovelust - check your pm's... sorry it took me a little while to reply
Hi Janelle and thanks eveybody for ur nice welcome,Janelle, I saw ur notepad, and its nice! I love your makeup!

One more question to everybody, is the chat room working for u guys? I tried earlier and it does, I just wonder why nobody there, I thnk it woudl be fun to chit chat there

Reaction score
Originally Posted by bluebird26 Hi Janelle and thanks eveybody for ur nice welcome,Janelle, I saw ur notepad, and its nice! I love your makeup!

One more question to everybody, is the chat room working for u guys? I tried earlier and it does, I just wonder why nobody there, I thnk it woudl be fun to chit chat there

Thanks hun!
Yeah - chat works... it's just that half the time everyone is on different time zones, so it's kinda hard to get a regular 'chat schedule' going... but if you wanna chat... go in - and post a message telling people you're in there - if they'd like to chat... to go in as well

Reaction score
Welcome!!

I use Opera and Firefox to use the forums. Firefox works really well I've found. I hope you can get it to work for you!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lovelustlost

Hii I'm new, i havent started a thread until now because the boards only work in IE not Mozilla (maybe could be fixed?!)Anyways i'm so glad i found this place.. everyone here looks amazing so far!!

Hi there! Makeuptalk is programmed to work just fine in Mozilla/IE/Opera/Safari. Hopefully it's ok for you now
Welcome!

Reaction score
Wait I use only FireFox and I can do anything ... Ever tried FireFox instead

of Morilla? Its in the same Family of bowsers.. Or is that what you mean?

Latest posts