NewBeauty Testtube March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my test tube yesterday and got the variation with the Tarte maracuja oil. Normally I'd be sad, since I originally signed up for the blush, but I'm so drowning in blush right now that I'm pretty okay with this as long as it works decently for my skin. I'm also totally in love with the It Cosmetics powder brush. It's so soft and full!

Finally test tube got back to me. My tube was sent out this morning and it weighs 3 lbs so I guess no blush for me as well?

Dear New Beauty,

You are testing my patience. It has been over two weeks since I placed my order and theoretically it has been shipped. I should receive it sometime next week by your best guess... But why do you have to guess? I just want tracking. Is that so much to ask when I paid 8.95 for the dang shipping in the first place?

Insincerely Yours,

Irritated in Alabama

Finally got my dang tube today. It was the one with the Tarte oil in it so I'm pretty happy. Unfortunately, that box also had the IT Cosmetics brush which I already have. Oh well, to the trade pile it goes.

Also, one of the beauty-to-go items had leaked out of its container. Don't know if I should even bother contacting them about it considering their lackluster customer service so far. Has this happened to anyone else?

question: i just got the billing notice about the may tube. I don't want the may tube, but i haven't gotten the march tube yet. i have been charged for it though. if i cancel my sub, will they also cancel my march tube?

Well gals I guess I am getting a tube afterall.  

I just got a delivery alert from UPS that the label was created today and will be delivered tomorrow.  

Interesting that it's arriving via UPS, and not going FedEx Smartpost then USPS like usual.  Also interesting that I ordered the replacement on March 13th and 3 weeks later it's shipping.  I'm quite confused as to why a replacement takes 3 weeks to process.

I've recently had replacements sent to me from Birchbox and Fancy Box and both arrived in a matter of days. 

Anyway, it weighs 2.3 lbs.  Curious what variations it includes.  It'll probably end up straight on eBay.  

Finally got my box today and it included the it cosmetic brush!

I am so excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I didn't realized but I already had that Tarte blush lol.

I am really sad I didn't get the Suki extra...I guess I didn't wish too hard 

Do we ever know in advance what will be in the next tube before they bill us?

This was my first tube 

Has anyone had a second tube just show up out of the blue?  I cancelled as soon as I got my box, which was several weeks ago.  But today, another one just showed up out of nowhere.  My husband said he didn't notice any double billing on our debit card.  I'm scared to call New Beauty about it for fear they'll want me to ship it back (paying for the shipping myself) or charge me for it.  I just don't trust this company at all.

ETA: I should add that I did open it to see if it had the Tarte blush, but nope, the brush again.

I got my "replacement tube" today.  It came with the Tarte blush variation...in the exact same color I got several months ago when they sent out Tarte blush. Oh well.  I suppose I can split up and trade the contents that are repeats for me.  At least they made good on their word and sent a replacement, even though it took forever. 

My Beauty to go samples were:

Stem cell super food facial oil foil

Love Sweet Love Shower gel from Philosphy

Phytho Phytomist Cheveux Colores Conditioner

NeoStrata Skin Active Cellular Restoration

I'm really interested in trying the IT Cosmetics Brush. I'm not sure who received this variation but if you have it up for trade please let me know in a PM! I got a Tarte blush that I already have!

How do I order this one, the QVC website only shows the old one :/

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm really interested in trying the IT Cosmetics Brush. I'm not sure who received this variation but if you have it up for trade please let me know in a PM! I got a Tarte blush that I already have!
I really like the brush, I got it a few test tubes back. It's super soft and when I have money I will buy a new set of brushes from them, I really love it. I hope u find one soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Quote: Originally Posted by v0ltagekid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do I order this one, the QVC website only shows the old one :/

I really like the brush, I got it a few test tubes back. It's super soft and when I have money I will buy a new set of brushes from them, I really love it. I hope u find one soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
The QVC test tube and the New Beauty test tube are two different tubes.

http://www.testtube.newbeauty.com/

my tube is finally supposed to come this week. it is 3lbs, did we figure out which variation that was?

OK guys, I want to take a poll about this March/April tube! I've been talking to the NBTT CS through email about the two different tube variations that went out this month. I've gotten a few answers, but I want to do a bit of fact checking if you could help me out. TIA!

So my question is this:

• If you had received a tube prior to this March/April tube, did you get the variation with the Tarte Blush?

• If this was your first tube, did you receive the variation with the IT Cosmetics brush?

Quote: Originally Posted by goldendarter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  OK guys, I want to take a poll about this March/April tube! I've been talking to the NBTT CS through email about the two different tube variations that went out this month. I've gotten a few answers, but I want to do a bit of fact checking if you could help me out. TIA!

So my question is this:

• If you had received a tube prior to this March/April tube, did you get the variation with the Tarte Blush?

• If this was your first tube, did you receive the variation with the IT Cosmetics brush?
Hi!  I signed up when I saw the Tarte blush but I received the It Cosmetics brush.  At first I was disappointed but I ended up really liking the box I received.  Thanks!

OK guys, I want to take a poll about this March/April tube! I've been talking to the NBTT CS through email about the two different tube variations that went out this month. I've gotten a few answers, but I want to do a bit of fact checking if you could help me out. TIA! So my question is this:

I subbed to NBTT prior to this moth and received the tarte blush, however my box was a replacement. I should note that I have subbed for about a year and I've received both the tarte blush and IT cosmetics brush in prior boxes. I received the same color blush both times, in flush.

I also have been subbed for a while and got the Tarte blush variation. I also have received the IT brush and blush in previous tubes.

Back