No makeup phases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really. I used to when I first started wearing makeup though. I let my skin breathe once or twice a week and every other day I wear makeup.

It hasnt happen to me like that, but I lost interest in my bright e/s/ MAC pigment/ bright/dark lip colors.

I am definitely burnt out. Plus, my face is breaking out and I just can't stand to try and do my makeup all nice and neat when I know it still won't look good because of my icky skin.

I pretty much wear my makeup, but I have been keeping the looks real simple and neutral. LOL--almost the same 2 eyeshadows for the last 3 months. I am really burnt out on the bright colors. My lips are usually just a clear lip balm.

Nope.. you are not alone. I was always a very well dressed person. Even when I was going thru my divorce, I paid attention to makeup and looking presentable. My ex did some VERY nasty things to be vindictive and I think that broke my spirit finally. I went down BAD and somehow, have never been able to recover. I am married to the most wonderful man on earthnow, but somehow, I have never been able to get back to the "old" me.. the one with makeup in place andalways properly dressed up. For me, its not been just one week, but a LONG time now.

well i havent hit a phase or bum or whatever. im just now starting to love the way i can do my MU, but i get easily so im sure it will happen!

That happens to me a lot, but I usually just force myself to put *something* on for work, otherwise I feel really unprofessional. I did kinda crazy fun e/s today, but I still feel like I'd rather not be wearing m/u, maybe because I'm kinda sick.

I'm actually going through that right now. I've always been a more "natural look" girl, and so lately, instead of foundation, I'm all about some concealer, pressed powder, mascara and lipgloss, and that's fine with me. During the summer, since I live in Texas, it gets SOOOO effing hot that my makeup literally melts off my face anyways, so I usually don't wear makeup during the summer, unless it's a tinted moisturizer, and even then, that's only when I'm going somewhere where I have to look somewhat presentable.

Also, this is kinda weird, and I might be the only one that does this, but if I'm going to the mall, I generally don't wear ANY makeup, because I know I'll be hitting up the makeup counters, and it's a hassle to take off all my makeup first when I am in there. I have been blessed with really great skin though, so I don't look horrible or anything.

I actually NEVER wore makeup excpet for aobut 3 or 4 times a year for about 6 years straight, because I was very very heavy (about 220 pounds on a 4'11" body) and I just stopped caring about how I looked. I've lost over 110 pounds now, and so now I'm making up for lost time by actualy geting up early, doing my hair, makeup, and dressing nicely. It's a nice change from wearing no makeup, sweats, and practically unbrushed ponytails for years and years on end.

yeah i get like that to but recently i been wanting to do my makeup everyday because alot of times i just get up and go or im to busy getting me and alexa dressed and packed then i run out of time so i dont get to wear makeup that often, that's prob why i want to wear it so much lol

when i go to school very regularly i cant stand to put on makeup. for one, i feel like im trying to look good for someone and two its just time consuming. i can just go natural to school

I think that's whta happens when we have to wear makeup to work! since we have to, we actually start looking forward to not wearing it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> When I was working at the restaurant I was wearing makeup almost everyday (we didnt have to, but I felt more confident wearing it)... and at that time I really liked days off when I didnt have to put a whole face on.

I'm the opposite - most of the time I prefer not to wear makeup, and then I'll have a week where I want to do three different looks a day and use the most outrageous colors I have. I think I'm due for one of those soon =).

I usually don't wear makeup when I'm off work and just staying at home or if I'm just running somewhere real quick. I guess I'm vain though or something cause I don't feel right if I'm not wearing any. LOL

yep, this happens to me sometimes. there are just some days when i'm just too lazy & seriously could care less. i just put on a hat, lol.

I feel lazy to do my daily MU routine when I have to wake up early for uni. I just do a quick job and rush to uni. But on days where I can sleep as much as I want, I take my time in applying my makeup, making sure everything is perfect.

I def go through this I had off all last week & about the only thing I did was apply eyeliner because if I dont everyone asks me if Im sick. Sometimes I just dont feel like fulling with it.

Back