No makeup phases

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way are you alone. I have been doing this for the past few weeks. I guess i am in the same situation you are in, i have had a lot of breakouts and i am just testing new products and trying to see where these breakouts are coming from.

So, i don't wear any foundation, mascara, all i do is my eyebrows. The only time i wear makeup is on Saturdays if i go somewhere and i have been doing this for the last few weeks. My skin has actually improved.

Now I love to wear makeup b/c my skin finally cleared up in the last year so I'm doing my makeup like I always wished to do it - and that is with a smoother, clearer face. I love eyeshadow the most so I try to wear that most of the time. However, when I have to get up at 7:00 to go to my early classes...um, it's definitely not a full face of makeup.

I too go through long phases w/o mu. The trouble is that I still spend a ton of money on itand my Husband gets cross if it just sits there. One of my resolutions is to wear it evey day! Apart from that I look gross without it!

I think I might be alone on this one. I may not use 3 or more colors every day, but i use MU ever single day! Without fail.. UNLESS i am going to the laundromat or something. But I feel that I have to have "a little something" every day!

I think we are all like that. One month we are all about us and make-up and how to better ourselves and the next day I am down and could care less what I look like. I am going to play in my mak e up now--that will make me feel better. Kookie LOL

Yes, sometimes all colours look the same and just not fascinating at all. Sometimes i ask myself why there aren't any more colours.

I can relate!

Especially now that I'm back in school full time. I just don't have as much time to apply all this makeup. I can't even bother to apply fluidlines anymore...sigh.

I get so much out of putting on makeup that I wear it every day. It is just therapeutic for me, and when I don't put it on I feel like I am missing something.

im so lazy when it comes to makeup ..and i feel comfortable in my own skin rather than slathering a bunch of products on. but then again...i'm here on MUT to figure out what the hell mascara is used for! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been doing my full face (1 hour and 45 minutes face and hair) for months ... and now all of a sudden i could care less. The most Mu i wear now is mascara and concealer.

I'm in no MU phase right now too. you're definitely not the only one Jen!

I haven't even really worn some of the new MU stuff I've gotten in the past month (some piggies, e/s, etc).

I go through this not only with makeup but with clothes and my hair. Here lately, makeup wise, I've been wearing basically eyeliner and revlon coffe bean lipstick ( I HAVE to wear something on my lips at ALL times because I have eczema and my face and lips are soooo dry).

I usually wear my hair up or pulled back. It's now waist length straight (that takes 2 hours) and so hard to deal with curly so I've been basically not combing it because it's sooo much work.

Then sometimes I love to go shopping for new clothes and other times the thought alone is depressing.

I think all humans are just a little big crazy..lol:brsh:

Well, you're obviously not alone. lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

There are some times when I'm more into makeup than others, but I always put makeup on if I'm leaving the house. Don't want to scare anyone. lol.

Well, I'm really sick right now. And I'm feeling kinda bummed. Not a good combo as it won't help me get better any faster, but I really don't want to go out of my way right now. I don't even feel like my head is still attached to my body. :ill:

No, you're not alone. I call that the first 19 yrs of my life. lol! But yeah, I find myself, like some of the other ladies obsessed with fashion and hair on top of makeup, so the obsessions tend to alternate.

I totally have these phases, but if I'm going out anywhere I make myself put on some powder and mascara LOL.

Back