No titled needed

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She does look heartbroken but she also looks ashamed, like maybe she thinks its her fault. Sad.

I feel terrible for her.
frown.gif

I dont think I've seen a photo of her without makeup, and its not pretty. & with the bruises its even not pretty at all.

My mom told me about this story, but wow how underinformed I was.

I saw this last night and my heart just sank =( poor girl. I sure hope she walks away from the "relationship".

Rihanna's people have released a statement on her behalf:

Quote:
"At the request of the authorities, Rihanna is not commenting about the incident involving Chris Brown. She wants to assure her fans that she remains strong, is doing well, and deeply appreciates the outpouring of support she has received during this difficult time."

has anyone verified that this is a real photo?

I was talking to a friend who was wondering if it's actually her? or if it's photoshopped at all?

I guess you kind of hope it is, because she looks so beaten up... you kind of wish it wasn't real
frown.gif

I love Ri-Ri and this sadden me to see her like this and to think that her 21st b-day was yesterday! What a way to spend ur day...i hope she pulls through and dumps Chris Breezy for good!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif has anyone verified that this is a real photo?
I was talking to a friend who was wondering if it's actually her? or if it's photoshopped at all?

I guess you kind of hope it is, because she looks so beaten up... you kind of wish it wasn't real
frown.gif

Oh its the real thing, cause the LAPD wants to know how it got out and TMZ paid $62,500 for it
nzd.gif

thanks AP.

I wonder what bullshit excuse CB will come up with as to how things ended like this

I just watched an interview with Harvey Levin from TMZ and he was kind of trying to say that the pic wasnt really from the police report. I mean the guy is a lawyer so im sure if TMZ got the pic it was sort of legal. He also said that if it gets to court that CB is planning a defense and that he isnt just going to sit back and just say sorry.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I've heard Jay-Z is furious about this, since he's Ri's mentor.. I keep hearing that he "hit the roof," "He (Chris Brown) messed with the wrong crew" and that "Chris Brown was a dead man walking."

Chris Brown should be completely ashamed. A year ago he says on the Tyra Banks show that it's not right to hit a woman as someone who comes from a background where his mother was abused all the time since he was 7 but yet he plans to defend his actions in court. Just bc it ain't his momma being hit doesn't make it right.

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I keep hearing that he "hit the roof," "He (Chris Brown) messed with the wrong crew" and that "Chris Brown was a dead man walking." Yeah I heard that too. Tbh I don't blame him, what he did is disgusting. Apparantly Jay Z treats Rihanna like a little sister so I really can't blame him for wanting to rip him to shreds.
I don't think there's any possibility of a Chris Brown comeback. Even if he does all the 'therapy' and 'talks to his preacher' it doesn't take back what happened and people will never forget that. Also now that Jay-Z (and apparantly Kanye West does too) hates his guts I can't see anyone rushing to give him a hand if he decides to make another album. And good for them, I wouldn't help him either.

It's so sad. She is such a beautiful woman - and to have to go through this. No woman should have to go through this - maybe some good will come out of it and empower women who endure this to get out and not take it anymore. I hope she comes through it all okay.

Quote:
Chris Brown has reportedly been showering Rihanna with birthday gifts in a bid to win her back.
According to the New York Daily News, Brown is desperate to patch up his relationship with the singer after he was arrested over an alleged assault on February 8.

"Chris called Rihanna to wish her a happy birthday," said an unnamed source. "He’s absolutely trying to get back into her good graces.

"He knows he’s very much in the doghouse right now, and is doing everything he can to show her how sorry he is."

The insider revealed that Rihanna, who celebrated her 21st birthday on Friday, was lavished with presents including a diamond bracelet, necklace and an iPod touch.

"[she] so wanted Chris with her on her big day, but obviously realises why they can’t be together right now. But it’s becoming more and more clear that she can’t be without him," they said.

The 'Disturbia' star reportedly celebrated her birthday night at home with friends in Hollywood.

Source: Showbiz - News - Brown 'sends Rihanna birthday gifts' - Digital Spy
I think him being in the 'doghouse' is a bit of an understatement
rolleyes.gif
How could he think presents could make up for what he did?

^^^ Exactly!!!

A peace offering for a black eye, gifts? And he's in the doghouse for beating her up?

I hope she's smarter than that...

but thats how most men get back in, showering with gifts and so sorry pleas and i can change dont you love me.

I think he is just trying to cover his own ass and get back with her so he isn't totally shunned by the rest of the music world.

sly creep he is

Back