• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

November 2013 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAVE:

-NAILTINI IN CAVIAR COCKTAIL.

-BE A BOMBSHELL IN SHAMELESS.

WANT:

-EM LASH GALLERY DRAMATIC VOLUME MASCARA.

-CAILYN MINERAL EYE SHADOW.

-NAILTINI IN CHAMPAGNE.

-EM LIP BALM IN VANILLA, LOLLIPOP , BUBBLEGUM OR

-EM LIPSTICK IN  CUPCAKE PINK.

TRY ME!!!

PM ME!!!

Have: EM Waterliner in Amazing Grey Starlooks gem liner in Amethyst Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched (also anything from my trade list below) Want: Anything on my want list (check trade list below), and also open to other items! PM me your trade list if you're interested!
I'm on my phone so I can't access your want list. Would you be interested in trading the Em Waterliner for my Black Em Volume Mascara?

Quote:Originally Posted by pooteeweet213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking for ... 
 - Be a Bombshell in Shameless ** Really want!
 - EM Lip Balm
 - Might also be interested in Nailtini in Champagne
I have Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail and my whole trade list below!

Hi, Are you stiil interested in Be a Bombshell in Shameless? PM

HAVE: -NAILTINI IN CAVIAR COCKTAIL. -BE A BOMBSHELL IN SHAMELESS. WANT: -EM LASH GALLERY DRAMATIC VOLUME MASCARA. -CAILYN MINERAL EYE SHADOW. -NAILTINI IN CHAMPAGNE. -EM LIP BALM IN VANILLA, LOLLIPOP , BUBBLEGUM OR -EM LIPSTICK IN  CUPCAKE PINK.   TRY ME!!! PM ME!!!
I am out of PM's already, but I have that mascara. Do you have anything else to trade for it? I already have that stuff.

I just got my bag in but there was a rip in my glamglow.  I contacted ipsy and they are sending me a new glamglow in 3-5 days.  I also got the teal tease em waterliner.  I am very interested in your butter, Essie, and zoya polishes.  If they are new or only slightly swatched I would be interested in trading these two items for 6 polishes.  Let me know.  Thank you.

I got my ipsy in the other day but the glamglow was slit.  Ipsy is sending me another one that will leave in 3-5 days.  I would like to trade the glamglow when I get it for 3 polishes, either Essie, zoya, orly, butter London, china glaze, opi.

Rant moment: One of my trades fell through after someone left me hanging for a week. Very frustrating. It wasn't from anyone on here, I guess that's my mistake. v_v Guess I'm stuck with this mascara. Oh well.

Rant moment: One of my trades fell through after someone left me hanging for a week. Very frustrating. It wasn't from anyone on here, I guess that's my mistake. v_v Guess I'm stuck with this mascara. Oh well.
Post it here. You never know - someone may be interested.

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Rant moment: One of my trades fell through after someone left me hanging for a week. Very frustrating. It wasn't from anyone on here, I guess that's my mistake. v_v

Guess I'm stuck with this mascara. Oh well.
What mascara is it?

Anybody wanna trade there Be a Bombshell. 

I have the color HOT DAMN and am looking for SHAMELESS

Hello. I would like the Bh cosmetics baked eyeshadow in the purple. My trade list is in my signature. Thanks!

Quote: Originally Posted by DoubleShot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

already have, but there's a sea of people trying to trade mascara so I'm probably out of luck.
I'm a mascara junkie, with 5 daughters I can never have enough. Take a look at my trade list in the Ipsy Swap thread. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by Girlygirl12313 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am out of PM's already, but I have that mascara. Do you have anything else to trade for it? I already have that stuff.
No I don't , I'm sorry!!!
frown.gif

Back