• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

November 2013 Ipsy Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have:

BH Shadow in Aphrodite x 2

Starlooks in Topaz

BAB in Hot Damn

Nailtini in Champagne

em creamy lipstick in Don't Tell Mom - Trade pending

Want:

Starlooks in Amethyst

BAB in Shameless

Em Waterliner 

Em pillow balm in berries or strawberry

I have two trades going out tomorrow. If anyone is interested in The Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched I can make it 3 for 3. I am pretty open to what I would want, doesn't have to be Ipsy, just no mascara or eyeliner, I'm all good there. Otherwise, try me.

How do you leave feedback to someone that you had a good trade with? i am new so I don;t know if I have to wait or not?

Quote: Originally Posted by rachel4207 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do you leave feedback to someone that you had a good trade with? i am new so I don;t know if I have to wait or not?
Click on their name and where it says feedback click on that. It will then be a form that you fill out.

Updated!

Have

HSI Professional Argan Oil 5ml

Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Sunkissed .11 oz 3.2g

Pop Beauty Crayon in Fushia Flirt 0.1 oz 3g Note this is from the set of Pop Beauty crayons, not the Ipsy bag so it does not have the plastic wrap on it, but it is unused.

Sation Nail Laquer in Of Corset I'll Call you .50 fl oz 15ml used for one mani

Looking for

BH Cosmetics shadow in colors other than Aphrodite

Em Mascara

Em lipsticks

Em eyeliners

I am also willing to swap for non Ipsy stuff.

Have:

Em Waterliner in amazing grey

Starlooks gem liner in amethyst

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen booster

Kat Von D in Celebutard

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara

Want:

GlamGlow **will be generous!

Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn

Nailtini in Champagne

Quote: Originally Posted by angiepang1e /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have:

Em Waterliner in amazing grey

Starlooks gem liner in amethyst

Ole Henriksen Truth Serum Collagen booster

Kat Von D in Celebutard

Eyeko Black Magic Mascara

Want:

GlamGlow **will be generous!

Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn

Nailtini in Champagne

pm'd you!!

Have:

glamglow - pending

BAB in Hot Damn

Nailtini in Caviar Cocktail

Pixi bronzer in Subtly Suntouched

Cailyn tinted lip balm in Big Apple

Want:

Nailtini in Champagne

BAB in shameless - pending

em lipstick

em eyeliner

HAVE:

EM Waterliner in BLACK OLIVE

WANT:

EM Waterliner in SUNSHINE YELLOW or RO'S GOLD

I do not care if your item is swatched, because mine was on the back of my (vigorously scrubbed) hand- not my eyes though!

I would love to swap my Shameless lip crayon for the Starlooks liner in amethyst, anyone interested? PENDING

***Looking for a great home****

I have too many samples that I can't use fast enough. My husband said it's me or the samples-lol

~Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection in Desert Festival

~Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn

~Starlooks liner in Amethyst

~Starlooks liner in Topaz

~Freeman masks in Blue Agave, Rose, and Star Fruit

The above samples are all BRAND NEW-never opened/swatched

~Be A Bombshell in Shameless ( lightly swatched on my clean hand)

Lmk if you are interested in giving any of these beauties a good home and can offer a trade that I would be able to use!!

Thanks!

***Looking for a great home**** I have too many samples that I can't use fast enough. My husband said it's me or the samples-lol ~Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection in Desert Festival ~Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn ~Starlooks liner in Amethyst ~Starlooks liner in Topaz ~Freeman masks in Blue Agave, Rose, and Star Fruit The above samples are all BRAND NEW-never opened/swatched ~Be A Bombshell in Shameless ( lightly swatched on my clean hand) Lmk if you are interested in giving any of these beauties a good home and can offer a trade that I would be able to use!! Thanks!
Would you be interested in trading the eyeshadow, the masks or the BaB in Shameless for Em Lengthening Mascara in Black or Pixi Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched?

A friend just asked me try to trade her Em Lengthening Mascara in Black. I realize we're a little late to the party on this one. We arent super picky, it doesnt have to be Em for Em or anything. PM with any possibilties. Thanks!

Have a Michael Todd Charcoal and Jojoba scrub that I would like to trade for an em lipstick or balm Also have a Starlooks Topaz that I would like to trade for Amethyst. Or any combination like that. Thanks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have BH neptune...looking to trade for glamglow, em lipstick in a reddish or rose color, or something from previous months or other subs!! i am liking be a bombshell and model co products......but like lots of stuff...so if interested try me...

Quote: Originally Posted by MissRoe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  ***Looking for a great home****

I have too many samples that I can't use fast enough. My husband said it's me or the samples-lol

~Wet n Wild Fergie Centerstage Collection in Desert Festival

~Be a Bombshell in Hot Damn

~Starlooks liner in Amethyst

~Starlooks liner in Topaz

~Freeman masks in Blue Agave, Rose, and Star Fruit

The above samples are all BRAND NEW-never opened/swatched

~Be A Bombshell in Shameless ( lightly swatched on my clean hand)

Lmk if you are interested in giving any of these beauties a good home and can offer a trade that I would be able to use!!

Thanks!
Hi there, would love shameless!! what kind of things are you interested in? i subscribe to all subs lol!!

Quote: Originally Posted by derpyderp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  HAVE:

EM Waterliner in BLACK OLIVE

WANT:

EM Waterliner in SUNSHINE YELLOW or RO'S GOLD

I do not care if your item is swatched, because mine was on the back of my (vigorously scrubbed) hand- not my eyes though!
would love to trade you...if you are interested in trading for other items but the yellow/gold ones, please list them ...cause id love the water liner in a dark shade:) i sub to every box!!!

Back