November check-in!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif November...Going to Cirque du Soleil

Taking a Pole Dancing Class (LMAO)

Going to Cancun for a week

Thanksgiving

Wow! I wish I had your life! lol My November? Work, of course...like crazy the first week or so because of election day on the 7th, here in NY anyway.
Work with my daughter to try and encourage her to talk. She was a preemie (2 lbs. 15oz) and she's now 15 months and doing well. Except she's not talking and the Ped. says for us to stop waiting on her and make her ask for stuff. It's hard though! We love her and we spoil her!

I'm not sure about Thanksgiving yet. Maybe I'll cook! NOT!

Let's see...the agenda this month...

- school

- work

- hanging out on MUT & myspace

- huge thanksgiving @ my house (like 20 + people!)

- MAYBE going to vegas at the end of the month

gee.....my life is full of suprises....HAH!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif Marisol. good luck with interview, you must be so excited.
smile.gif
I will be working and maybe i will get full time position where i work, they offered, now I only need to be interviewd! Im excited!

I will also celebrate my bday. I want to go out for dinner with my friends
smile.gif

Today I am going to a Halloween Party which is also a 40th bday surprise party. Should be a lot of fun.

Thank you and good luck to you too! Happy early birthday!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't have plans....that I know of. Our anniversary is this month (26th) and Chris usually surprises me somehow so I guess i'll just have to wait and see. How many years will you be celebrating?

Originally Posted by jennycateyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif nothing really just looking forward to thanksgiving and everyday life with my new baby.
p.s good luck marisol!

Thanks hun. We need more pictures of your beautiful baby.

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif Helping my mom recuperate from shoulder surgery. She tore her rotator cuff and will be in rehabilitation for 3 months. Wishing your mom a speedy recovery.

Originally Posted by broken /img/forum/go_quote.gif November...Going to Cirque du Soleil

Thanksgiving

Damn! You will have so much fun in Cancun. Which Cirque du Soleil will you be seeing? I have seen Algegria (in San Francisco) and Zumanity (in Vegas).

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow! I wish I had your life! lol My November? Work, of course...like crazy the first week or so because of election day on the 7th, here in NY anyway.
Work with my daughter to try and encourage her to talk. She was a preemie (2 lbs. 15oz) and she's now 15 months and doing well. Except she's not talking and the Ped. says for us to stop waiting on her and make her ask for stuff. It's hard though! We love her and we spoil her!

I'm not sure about Thanksgiving yet. Maybe I'll cook! NOT!

Kids are only young once so spoil her when you can!

I'm sooo excited about this month!!!

#1. I just got a job at Herberger's (discount discount discount)

#2. I quit school because I HATE IT (may be a downer to some, but not me)

#3. I am flying to Seattle for Thanksgiving on the 19th to see my almost brother-in-law and all the rest of my fiance's family (they're tons of fun...pot-smoking rich hippies). I have never flown before and I'm terrified of heights so that'll be fun for my fiance. OH! And hopefully I will get to see my best friend Kala (she's close to seattle. she's in oregon) who I haven't seen in about 2 years now!!!!<----I misses her
frown.gif

Nothing for me, really. Just another plain boring month.

But, we're planning to get a new car, replacing the Benz.

Where in MS will you be going? I've lived kind in the north east part all my life. x_x

All I can think of happening is Thanksgiving....and going to a new general Dr. and my "head" Dr. lol My life is boring.

well. im:

leaving for new york next sunday hopefully meeting up with jennifer <3 training and siteseeing and probably getting lost in new york

starting work!

planning to get out of my parents house-i have a CURFEW. curfew? what the fcuk is a curfew?! as soon as humanly possible

convincing jeff we need to get married in the chuch so our parents reconize it-they accept it they dont reconize it i dont know theyre all a bunch of idiots

keepin up with my weightloss ive been slackin on the gym though ive been busy

trying to do good in school

-Mostly just working and doing the mommy thing.

-Parent/teacher conferences are in a few weeks, but for once, with the progress my daughter is making, I'm not dreading them!

-will be having dinner at my parents house on the 19th. My mom's good friend from college, who lives in NYC now, will be visiting, and wants to see everyone while she's in the state

-Thanksgiving at my gramma's house... can't wait!

-Flu shot

-hopefully will start Christmas shopping soon.

wow I have like zero actual plans.

1.) school & studying

2.) going to the gym

3.) celebrating my friend Vicky´s b-day, end of the month

4.) miss my fiancé

so, it´s another usual boring month

Jennifer, I´m SOO jealous (but at the same time happy for you!) that you get to meet some of Toby´s family. How exciting! I haven´t met any of Shawn´s family members yet, we thought we were gonna fly to CA to see his mom when I go over in December but he probably won´t be able to afford the tickets. I´m dissappointed
scared.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wishing your mom a speedy recovery.

Thanks so much, Marisol. I really appreciate that.
smile.gif

Well Soccer season is coming to a close.(I manage 5-6 year old boys soccer team). We're gearing up for a huge thanksgiving day, Reija is cooking!
smile.gif
Also gearing up for a nice ski/snowboard season, it's one of my favorite sports. We are renting a cabin from Big Bear Cool Cabins near a nice local ski resort here in SOCAL. That's about it.

Keep this thread alive girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm my life is not at all really interesting right now, its just centered around school and royalty functions:

-Lay a wreath for Nov11 remembrance day

-Attend another pageant, as visiting royalty(while missing out on my friends B-day)

My Plans:

16 parties before the 30th

School

Championship Volleyball+Soccer Games

Homework/studying

Makeup trips

Homecoming

PowderPuff Football

And Job
smile.gif

Originally Posted by e.lix.abeth. /img/forum/go_quote.gif Where in MS will you be going? I've lived kind in the north east part all my life. x_x meridian
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Jennifer, I´m SOO jealous (but at the same time happy for you!) that you get to meet some of Toby´s family. How exciting! I haven´t met any of Shawn´s family members yet, we thought we were gonna fly to CA to see his mom when I go over in December but he probably won´t be able to afford the tickets. I´m dissappointed
scared.gif
aww, i'm sorry
frown.gif
maybe he'll be surprising you?
kopfkratz.gif
i hope you get to meet them soon!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif aww, i'm sorry
frown.gif
maybe he'll be surprising you?
kopfkratz.gif
i hope you get to meet them soon! no I don´t think so. He said he got lots of bills to pay so looks like we´re not going. Yeah I hope to meet them soon too, every single one of my family members has met him (which is easier cause they all live in the same area, only like 40min max away from each other) but I haven´t met any of his (they live in 2 different cities in TX, mom in CA and so on)

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't have plans....that I know of. Our anniversary is this month (26th) and Chris usually surprises me somehow so I guess i'll just have to wait and see. Nick and my anniversary is on the same date!! Pretty cool Lisa

Trying to keep up the good grades

Preparing schedule for next semester

My daughters birthday is on the 24th

My family from Oregon should be coming for Thanksgiving.

Oh.....and doing some Christmas shopping since I am soooo behind.

Thats about it.
cowboy.gif

Also forgot to add:

My 3 kids in soccer season ending... a little relief.

One just got started in indoor soccer. The other 2 are on waiting lists.

I must be CRAZY.
smile.gif

And like Tony, I love ski/snowboarding season. Yay!!!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif no I don´t think so. He said he got lots of bills to pay so looks like we´re not going. Yeah I hope to meet them soon too, every single one of my family members has met him (which is easier cause they all live in the same area, only like 40min max away from each other) but I haven´t met any of his (they live in 2 different cities in TX, mom in CA and so on) aw, i'm sorry. soon, though! don't worry
smile.gif

My month will be pretty boring..but not really...

- taking care of mom who just had surgery

-taking care of brother who is having surgery tomorow

- christmas craft fairs

- my 24th bday

- shopping and baking for xmas

- going to a memorial for a friend who died last month

- hopefully getting to see a goodfriend that i havent seen in 1.5 years ( we live about 4 hours apart, but can never figure out a good time He was even in my city two weeks ago and we still couldnt get together)

It actually just sounds more than it is.

school (what else is new though)

get a plane ticket for christmas to go back home to visit

rent lots of law and order dvds and with matt have a martathon with pizza and beer on thanksgiving

black friday in downtown seattle (see parade=free stuff they hand out)

go see the toasters show on the 12th

finish working on my christmas comp/shop for xmas presents

study my butt off for finals

Thanksgiving

Wow! Sounds fun! I wish they had pole dancing classes 'round here!

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif How many years will you be celebrating?

4 years.
love5.gif

Originally Posted by lovesboxers /img/forum/go_quote.gif Nick and my anniversary is on the same date!! Pretty cool Lisa Nuh uh! For real!?! That's pretty awesome, Jen! How many years will it be for y'all?

Back