November check-in!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by pla4u /img/forum/go_quote.gif
scared2.gif
OH MY GOD! you mean HOWARD STERNS!!!!!!
7.gif
even better!!! you get JEFFY!!!! i am not responsiable for anything he does say doesnt do or smells like.

Uuuuummmm...

Hey, I found my way back to MuT, ha ha! I missed you! If you remember me, give a shout out, LOL!

Let's see, since I was last here, my divorce was finalized, I lost my job, got a new one, got a kitten, got a boyfriend, lost 20 pounds, and bought a hell of a lot of makeup.

For November, I don't have much going on. Work and more work. I have a 45 minute commute each way which SUCKS. And I have 3 children so of course, I am kept very busy. Well, I plan to stuff myself at my Gramma's house on Thanksgiving, then celebrate my 34th b-day on the 30th with my dad, it's also his b-day! That's pretty much it for November. The calm before the storm that is DECEMBER!

Originally Posted by glamslam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Uuuuummmm...Hey, I found my way back to MuT, ha ha! I missed you! If you remember me, give a shout out, LOL!

Let's see, since I was last here, my divorce was finalized, I lost my job, got a new one, got a kitten, got a boyfriend, lost 20 pounds, and bought a hell of a lot of makeup.

For November, I don't have much going on. Work and more work. I have a 45 minute commute each way which SUCKS. And I have 3 children so of course, I am kept very busy. Well, I plan to stuff myself at my Gramma's house on Thanksgiving, then celebrate my 34th b-day on the 30th with my dad, it's also his b-day! That's pretty much it for November. The calm before the storm that is DECEMBER!

welcome back! we missed you!

My month is pretty boring:

- work, work, and more work

- may get my hair braided

- my boyfriend comes back after being away for a month and a half

- get my flu shot

- maybe start running and going to the gym again

- Maybe do a road trip to Seattle and the outlet stores for shopping!!

Originally Posted by glamslam /img/forum/go_quote.gif Uuuuummmm...Hey, I found my way back to MuT, ha ha! I missed you! If you remember me, give a shout out, LOL!

Welcome back stranger! Glad to see you on the boards and hope that you keep on posting.

Welcome back Jessica!

Something else i'll be doing later this month is going to visit my brother in Prison. He finally took his test and got his GED and they are having a graduation for him and the others who passed their tests. My dad has been wanting to go see him forever now but didn't want to make the 6 hour drive alone so we're going with him. I've never been inside a prison before so it ought to be interesting.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Welcome back Jessica!
Something else i'll be doing later this month is going to visit my brother in Prison. He finally took his test and got his GED and they are having a graduation for him and the others who passed their tests. My dad has been wanting to go see him forever now but didn't want to make the 6 hour drive alone so we're going with him. I've never been inside a prison before so it ought to be interesting.

I am sure that your brother and your dad will appreciate you going. I visited a relative in jail once and it was a very emotional day.

I will be taking a little roadtrip with my son in the next couple of weeks to get some things straitened out in his house he bought in northren Florida, little things fauset drips,, heater not working right,,pull up some old carpet sound like fun don't it...

Back