• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NYC Swap Meet-up?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about next Sunday. I too, do not want to go out in the rain. I was going to try and make it in case the other two were going to show up, but my trains are not running =/

Last edited by a moderator:
So are we still for meeting up this Sunday? At the same location and time? I checked the weather reports and its suppose to be 39 and sunshine with patchy clouds XD.

So, ... what do you think?  Any chance this will happen?  Anyone have a long weekend this weekend? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Winter not the best time to plan this I think.

On another note, anyone get Popsugar in here and want to trade an item from recent box (I got one color and want another) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The weather forecast has the temperatures going back up to 40-50s but it lists every weekend as rainy except for 2/15 (not sure how accurate it is). Do you guys want to plan a meetup soon for March or April. I really want to clear out some of my stuff. I joined the Korean beauty crazed and ordered a lot of korean brands to replace my regular items.

Back