NYX make up brushes

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has ever tried NYX make up brushes. And if they are any good. I'm in love with the MAC brushes but they get costly. So since I love NYX make up I was hoping maybe I could love their brush collection just the same! Any good reviews from anyone out there?

Reaction score
I have their foundation brush and I like it, cause it's huge! I ordered three of their more expensive eye brushes, I'll let you know what their quality is, when I get them.

Reaction score
I have a blush brush, and 3 eyeshadow brushes (forgot the exact numbers but it's a contour dome brush, a small shadow brush that is perfect for lining with shadow on lower lashline and a large shadow brush that I use to highlight brow bones). I think they are great, I use them everyday, even more than my more expensive brushes. I would def. buy more!

PS- They don't shed much, if at all! They are nice and soft and are great to work with!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Manda /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have a blush brush, and 3 eyeshadow brushes (forgot the exact numbers but it's a contour dome brush, a small shadow brush that is perfect for lining with shadow on lower lashline and a large shadow brush that I use to highlight brow bones). I think they are great, I use them everyday, even more than my more expensive brushes. I would def. buy more!
PS- They don't shed much, if at all! They are nice and soft and are great to work with!

What color are the handles, black or grey?

Reaction score
Black, the old style. I havn't tried the new brushes yet but I want to

Reaction score
maybe i just happened to have very sensitive skin but i thought their brushes are way too scratchy.

Latest posts