Official Hot or Not, Yay or Nay, Who wore it Best thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teen Choice Awards:

Selena seems to always do it right.

*edit* Nevermind, I just noticed the shoes. *sigh*

Selena Gomez graced the Teen Choice Awards’ red carpet glowing. Makeup artist Karan Mitchell, with a resume bursting with pop icons from Britney Spears to Carmen Electra, gave Selena a stunning look without looking overdone. Karan wanted to keep 18 year old Selena looking fresh and youthful but with a flair of glamour by using pops of color on the eyes and lips. Do you like look?

http://www.themakeupshow.com/the-makeup-show-blog/?p=4106

Okay, I get it. Porcelain is in.  I love it, but there has to be a way to do it right?!  This is not it.  And, when did it ever become ok to wear a gold purse with silver shoes?

Ms. Holland Roden

Oh Ri Ri!!

September Issue of Glamour Magazine.

Cant you just hear that kittie roar?!

Im just soo happy that none of it is see thru!
laughing.gif

Wow I really like that bottom teal dress riri is wearing....it really gives an illusion of a tiny waist and a big buh-dumpadump

Very true, I didnt even think of that at first.... I am in love with the lace on the back. Very sexy.

I want to know what hair color that is - its totally exotic!

Originally Posted by Bonnie Krupa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I really like that bottom teal dress riri is wearing....it really gives an illusion of a tiny waist and a big buh-dumpadump

Back