Official Hot or Not, Yay or Nay, Who wore it Best thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot! Hot! Hot! 

ouch! mama!!

From Allure/OMG!:

..."Hayek confesses that her beauty is au naturel. "I've never had anything done on my face -- I've never had dermabrasion or peels or injections of any kind, nothing." That's why it makes perfect sense that the "Desperado" star has decided to launch Nuance, a 100-product line of beauty, hair, and skin care products at CVS stores. Prices range from $2.99 to $19.99. "I believe that every woman is entitled to preserve her youth," Hayek says.

Idiot Brother Premier...

Its like, they didnt even try. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Sundance Film Festival Premier (I like this dress best):

Red Carpet Premier:

14 Aug 11 - Kim K arrives at the VH1 Do Something Awards.

And Im soo happy - she did something - she did something amazing and its working for her here:

I love the classic elegant look:

I want Salma's body lol  so curvalicious!

I ♥ Jane...I honestly think she looks hotter in more masculine clothing

I think that Rose girl looks pretty cute. I like the color hue. I don't think there is anything wrong it it.

Cuttteeee.

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And Im soo happy - she did something - she did something amazing and its working for her here:

Not normally a fan of hers, but she's definitely hot here. Well, honestly she looks hot most of the time anyway, it's the reason of her popularity that sort of makes me "hate" her (lol, even though I don't really, but maybe I do? Idunno).

Originally Posted by DreamWarrior /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not normally a fan of hers, but she's definitely hot here. Well, honestly she looks hot most of the time anyway, it's the reason of her popularity that sort of makes me "hate" her (lol, even though I don't really, but maybe I do? Idunno).

Back