Ok, who has...............

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've got me thinking. I grew up being used to hearing lots of people called "ugly". I think that must contribute to my own esteem. My families' criticisms about others were really about themselves. But... a kid doesn't know that. Thanks for reminding me. We are never taught that it is ok to be ourselves. It's learned ... or not learned as the case may be. I don't expect a dog to be cute cause he already is except for those greyhound dogs ... Do you think they know how ugly they are? Just kidding. ... I feel like a hypocrite. Looks like one.. walks like one.. OMG! That's UGLY! -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=--=

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH My sweetheart & I were watching tv on Sunday & an ad for extreme makeovers came on...his comment to the screen was "you think you're ugly because that's what you say." We have what we say, & when we listen to so much worldly opinion on what a perception of beauty is, to the exclusion of inner beauty, we do ourselves a lot of unnecessary pain & suffering. With as many body issues as I've had & overcome over the years, that simple observation made more sense than all the self-help books I've ever read. We don't look at a dog & expect it to look different or behave other than it can, or an infant or an injured person...yet our choice to say 'this or that is ugly' really talks more about who we are than the object of our opinion.

Thats the truth
icon_lol.gif

I just don't understand what her point is

Originally Posted by Californian Wow... ugly inside and out. She's killed two birds with one surgeon.

Now that she resembles a cat, or an alien-cat, she's ...

The cat's meow-

The cat's pajamas-

Puss in boots-

A cat-o-clism-

A woman with a claws!!

Originally Posted by GR8FISCH ...especially now that she's catty, who knows what a cutup she'll become...

Cat-w/o-nine tales, a real caniva, a cross-over catechism, the bark-less wonder, putty twit, oops.

I really like the 'holy crapamole'....goes with 'bungholeous' for those less than funny April foolsters.

I thought it was Cher who had ribs removed...despite both Ladies cosmetic updates, there's a lot to be said for keeping up a good front or two...besides, we're living longer & I believe it's easier to prevent a breakdown than try to fix what's been left to gravity...try out Teresa Tapp's website...her info is so simple, effective & wow, you don't need to worry about going under a knife if you're willing to invest a little time & sweat in maintenance: www.ttapp.com

Back