Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I thought of doing that.. I feel like everyone has been working full time for years and years, whereas I've never had a full time job in my life. Stupid uni!

Argh. Talk about school makes me want to gag. I hate school so much.

Even if I love the course I'm taking - it still makes me groan attending it. Bleh.

haha, my sister didn't check her fuel guage so we ran out of fuel on the way home. Shame factor: 10/10. Had to call my dad and get a lift home..

Ok, summer was great but now I'm tired of the heat. 7:30 in the morning and still 73F, I'm ready for Fall.

Yuck! I drank Minhas beer last night. It probably didn't help that the beer was not cold. I prefer Molson or Labatts.

I´m very old fashioned when it comes to Computer games. All I play is Age Of Empires III. I can´t play against my brother though cause he beats me every single time and it almost makes me cry lol.

lol andi. i took my old game boy and my tetris with me for the weekend. no shame.

i went to visit my parents' house, it's really nice, i like how it was built, and there's a lot of light in the rooms, for once i plucked my eyebrows without missing any hair in the bathroom (the shower is awesome!).

except we just noticed stuff that make it taste bitter.

the last owner worked like an amateur. doesn't even know how to put on parquet floor correctly in a bedroom(come on, it's so easy, even i who knows nothing of DIY stuff i know how to do it), cut it roughly, same for the paving in the corridor, and the thing in the doorway hiding the space between the paving and the parquet isn't glued on the ground so i nearly fell each time i walked on it last night.

there's an electric gate and light outside, but all the gardening work has to be done. the hedge has been planted too close to the neighbour, so we have to fix it.

and the septic tank.... suffice to say we only notice something when the wind blows northwards. considering the house is 2 years old, my dad is really pissed.

Eek.

I'm watching Monsters Inc. - it's such a cute movie! And downloading belly dance songs

Ah, great news - both my bd teacher and bf said that i'm thinner

nice ! my dad and mom said it was really noticeable i lost some weight
smile.gif

i'm concerned about my little brother. he went 15 days on holidays with his gf's parents and sister. the problem is my brother and his gf have always, always, to be with them. the mom is a control freak, the dad just nods(the kind of guy i hate GRRR), and she yells at her daughter (especially when my brother's not around) and even at my brother sometimes. they're both sweet kids, but i know my brother. he has a good level of patience and courage, but when the glass will be full, he'll make no prisoner. i think he and his gf will not have a lot of relationships in the future with her parents.

they were so happy to go on holidays and it has turned into a nightmare
frown.gif
my parents and i are thinking about something to cheer them up. they're back next saturday night, i think we'll invite his gf for lunch sunday, poor girl, she really doesn't deserve all this.

I'm probably the only guy on the planet who finds it incredibly sexy when girls talk about computer games and fantasy football
smile.gif

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Eek.
I'm watching Monsters Inc. - it's such a cute movie! And downloading belly dance songs

Ah, great news - both my bd teacher and bf said that i'm thinner

yeah
rockwoot.gif

im so affriad im dating this guy for a week and a half now

we met 3 or 4 times

and today when we talked on the pone i almost told him that i love him

that scary

i really want to be with him all the time

i dont know if i do love him i need some time to know for sure

but im affriad that i do tell him that i love him by accident

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm probably the only guy on the planet who finds it incredibly sexy when girls talk about computer games and fantasy football
smile.gif
lol !

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm probably the only guy on the planet who finds it incredibly sexy when girls talk about computer games and fantasy football
smile.gif
rotfl.gif

i used to be addicted to diablo

i used to play so much that i dreamd with maps

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif yeah
rockwoot.gif

im so affriad im dating this guy for a week and a half now

we met 3 or 4 times

and today when we talked on the pone i almost told him that i love him

that scary

i really want to be with him all the time

i dont know if i do love him i need some time to know for sure

but im affriad that i do tell him that i love him by accident

Remember, baby steps. Take it slow and it'll go far
smile.gif

I really like GTA Vice City, but i could never finish the challenge where i had to drop flyers around the town

Latest posts

Back