Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my first day of college starts in 40 minutes. i was supposed to go with my roomate but she isnt back yet..i hope she shows up so we can go together, we are taking all the same classes..would be easier and less scary to find them with her. im soo nervous!

ehh, never seen that thread before. so we don't use the other anymore ? (sorry, i feel kind of dumb for asking the question).

anyway, another day of work done, three more and i'm out !! i'm so gonna sleep friday night. i plan on spending the rest of the weekend logged on muT
rotfl.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif my first day of college starts in 40 minutes. i was supposed to go with my roomate but she isnt back yet..i hope she shows up so we can go together, we are taking all the same classes..would be easier and less scary to find them with her. im soo nervous! yaya !! i'm excited for you !! please tell us how it was !

ah, ok !

i have a cold. please, i don't wanna be sick yet, it's only september. i think i'd better load up my closet of tissues, cough sirups and paracetamol.

change of plans : my parents aren't going to my uncle, they pick me up friday night, we go to their new house for the weekend. cool
smile.gif

super cool

i have a date tomarrow with a guy that i allready met twice

he starte to talk about sex but i told him that i want to go slow

he talk in hints

that why i have another day 2 days from now with another guy ;p

Have fun on the date, Michal!

Hmpf, me not going to Italy anymore
scared.gif

My bro doesn´t wanna go with me and his friends cause he´d rather take a bunch of chicks, and he doesnt´really have many female friends he could ask to go with us. And my mom doesn´t wanna go cause she´s even lazier than I am.

So here comes another boring, rainy weekend in cold Austria. I guess I will just get drunk then

lol !

well, like my mother says : a guy is like a pair of shoes : you try before you buy !

(lol, for the record, she married her first love
add_wegbrech.gif
).

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif Have fun on the date, Michal!
scared.gif

My bro doesn´t wanna go with me and his friends cause he´d rather take a bunch of chicks, and he doesnt´really have many female friends he could ask to go with us. And my mom doesn´t wanna go cause she´s even lazier than I am.

So here comes another boring, rainy weekend in cold Austria. I guess I will just get drunk then

your avater is amazing

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol !well, like my mother says : a guy is like a pair of shoes : you try before you buy !

(lol, for the record, she married her first love
add_wegbrech.gif
).

that so romantic!
he asked me to come to his home at the thired date but i said no

not after ill be sur where we are and what are we

i want to see how much he will wait for me

good ! if he's really serious, he'll understand.

scared.gif

frown.gif
knowing myself i'd lie on the sofa the whole weekend watching dvds and eating junk food.

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif good ! if he's really serious, he'll understand.

frown.gif
knowing myself i'd lie on the sofa the whole weekend watching dvds and eating junk food.

haha

you can always read or go out with friends

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
frown.gif
knowing myself i'd lie on the sofa the whole weekend watching dvds and eating junk food. I´ll probably do the same unless some party comes up, which I hope. I really need to get out of the house

Good luck Mindy! *hugs*

hope to hear back about how things went with your first day of school!
smile.gif

Sure it can.........I can type random things like I'm sitting on the couch with my notebook doing a little multitasking........computer, listening to messages on my work cell phone, and drinking coffee all at the same time but I'm heading to work for the day soon......aarrrr

Well Michal have fun on your dates and Mindy good luck with the first day of college. I'll be subbing again today. I hope it goes as well as yesterday did.

waiting for my order (Lily lolo, Fyrinnae, and some coconut oil ).

gotta do the laundry, clean the apartment, sell my brother's math book at our old highschool, help a friend tomorrow to register on our uni's website.

i'm also debating if i do a job monday night, it's a night work so usually you're more paid, and it ends at 5AM. depending where it is, i could well catch the first underground. but is it worth for like what, 5 hours of work? and knowing i only have one week of holidays before i go back to uni.

scared.gif

Bah. I was hoping to see nice new pictures from the trip.How can they not want to go to Italy? Take advantage of your location, people! If I where there Andi... I'd go with you.
patches.gif

Italian men... freaking woot.

i loveeeeeeee your sigi

its 9 and i waiting for my guy to come and pick me up

honstley i began to be tired

ahhaha its our thired date so i can call him my guy
wink.gif

for now anyway

Back