Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made a new thread in the Adult section. Oh yes.

My tummy hurts like woah. I should get ready to head out to the movies...

I came to the conclusion awhile ago once i make 6,000posts.

i plan on leaving mut for awhile.. a long awhile.

to go have a freaking life... haha.

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif I came to the conclusion awhile ago once i make 6,000posts.i plan on leaving mut for awhile.. a long awhile.

to go have a freaking life... haha.

Haha. NooooOoo...
I prolly won't be as active once I start work. Only reason why I was on so much was to talk to my now ex.

I'm commiting myself to the gym - once the moolah starts flowing in.

But Jess, enjoy High School. Trust me, do all those activities and school functions. I had fun doing them.

MacMania - do you want to reply a post or make your own thread?

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha. NooooOoo...
I prolly won't be as active once I start work. Only reason why I was on so much was to talk to my now ex.

But Jess, enjoy High School. Trust me, do all those activities and school functions. I had fun doing them.

Aww, when do you start work?That's good the gym part that is cause next week after school im starting to go to the ymca ..a mini gym for teens!..haha.

Thanks, Celly.

i have to poo but theres like 20 people here right now hanging out..(not my friends) so i feel uncomfortable to...and im def not doing it at my boyfriends..even weirder.

what do i dooo..haha.

damnit. this is alittle open too, oh well.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha. NooooOoo...

I'd like to make my own. A photo shop tutorial. Thanks for the help!!!!

Go to the forum you want it in and click new thread.

I'm sitting in my new room at college for my second year
smile.gif
Classes start tomorrow, I hope they're not too hard!

Mindy, isn't it nice to be out of the house and be able to stay at your boyfriends whenever you want?! I loved that when I started college.

hey everyone... I feel a little gloomy at the moment
frown.gif
not sure why..

but, on the other hand it's my mum's birthday today

Woop Jess. The YMCA people would come to my work and help us out a few years ago. They were nice folks.

I start work tomorrow. I can't wait to get money flowing in again.

Mindy, I suggest the boyfriend's house becasue it's more private. And just bring with you a mini perfume or something to erase the aroma. Haha. Just do a power shit (pushing out fast) so it seems like your just peeing. LMAO. Sigh*

I am thinking:

Celly has a cute sig.

I am so exhausted.

I am burning my mouth.

Oh, and I had a kick ass weekend -- I got engaged <33

Originally Posted by JennyMcL /img/forum/go_quote.gif I start work tomorrow too--7th graders. Talk about starting with the deep end. Ohhh 7th graders?? good luck with that.

Labor Day Weekend blows...

...guess I'm off to do my DTB makeup.

Thanks Solimar congrats on the engagement.
wink.gif

CELLY!! Go do your make-up and enter....I just killed about an hour's time doing my own make-up and another hour and a half straightening my hair right after my shower.....lmao

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Just do a power shit (pushing out fast) so it seems like your just peeing. LMAO. Sigh* LMAO! I have never heard the term "power shit" thats awesome!!!

Originally Posted by PaperFlowers /img/forum/go_quote.gif CELLY!! Go do your make-up and enter....I just killed about an hour's time doing my own make-up and another hour and a half straightening my hair right after my shower.....lmao I'm taking pictures now as we speak.
But my camera died half-way so I'm waiting till it charges up again to take more. I wasnt satisfied with my hair so I'm taking this break to straighten/curl it some more. Haha.

I spent about an hour on my makeup because I have fake nails on and it was difficult putting on the false lashes with them. Haha. Oh, the fun-ness to be a girl
tongue.gif

Hey everyone
smile.gif

I've been fairly absent from MUT the last few weeks. I am pretty much a workaholic these days. I have been working my normal 4 days..and have been on call the other 3 of the week because Narda the other beauty therapist quit, so I pretty much working non stop til we get another therapist at work. I am exhausted, it's almost 10:30 pm now, I'm gonna go sleepy byes.. hopefully I'll be able to get on here more soon! I miss you all
smile.gif

Back