Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Highschool > College.

Simply because you got to see your friends daily oppose to have to pencil them in around your schedule.

Dude, why are name colors being changed? I can't take no more pink. Haha.

There's like 3 different pinks on now and I can't tell who is MOD and who isn't...

ohh, i see.

Yeah i hate the name change stuff simply cause... mine didn't even change...

Who has another month of summer break...MEEEE lol.

But it´s gonna be a boring last month cause summer is over here in Austria, I already need to wear a coat during the day, it sucks!

I might be going to Italy for the weekend though, it´s only a 2 hour drive to the beach, so hopefully I can catch some sun before the neverending fall/winter period starts. Yuck!

Oh and yay for college. I hated high school, because I had to deal with so many subjects I hated (can we say Physics???), and now I only study stuff I´m interested in. Well also stuff I´m not interested in, but it´s all better now. And I got to move into my own apartment and I´m loving it.

Ugh, I wanna go to Italy.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ugh, I wanna go to Italy.
frown.gif
I´ll take pisc if I go. Italian men are hot. Usually short, and borderline aggressive/annoying when it comes to their pickup tackticks...but still hot
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif blahhh
smile.gif
Blahhh Part II lolGuess who has to go on a 4 1/2 hour train ride in an hour, just to get to the biggest city in Austria which I call my lovely home. Meee.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I´ll take pisc if I go. Italian men are hot. Usually short, and borderline aggressive/annoying when it comes to their pickup tackticks...but still hot
laughing.gif
Yay. Pictures! Please do, so I can dream some more of going there one day.
Italian men.... mmmm.

blahblahhh.

Talk to me, I talk back

Let's talk money, I talk that

Crunk juice bombs, Oakley shades

Shawty got class, oh behave

Let's get gone, walk it out (now walk it out)

Just like that, that's what I'm talkin 'bout.

I want to travel to italy with Andi, so she can attract the hot guys and i'll only stare, LOL

I'm downloading a bunch of belly dancing songs so i can practice - i have troubles on moving my hands, my legs and my hips at the same time, LOL

It's 7 am and I still have not slept.

I put my alarm clock for 9 am.

I'm beyond mental...

...and mosquitos keep biting me. :

Andi, no fair rubbing in the summer break part. I start substitute teaching tomorrow. Geez, me in front of a classroom--that is scary.

Mornin everyone and Happy Labor Day. What's everybody doin today? Me.....probably going over to my best friends and hangin out with her. We need a girl talk day.....

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif blahblahhh.
Talk to me, I talk back

Let's talk money, I talk that

Crunk juice bombs, Oakley shades

Shawty got class, oh behave

Let's get gone, walk it out (now walk it out)

Just like that, that's what I'm talkin 'bout.

we gone have funyou gone see

on that patron

you should get like me

imma buy you a drink

imma take you home with me

i got money in the bank

shawty what you think 'bout that

find me in the grey cadillac

Hello everyone!!!

i'm just planning on relaxing today, maybe heading over to the pool with my hubby.

Yesterday was a big mess, my sister's dog went missing the night before, and I made flyers and plastered them all over the neighborhood in the morning. We got him back last night - WOOHOO!

Originally Posted by ticki /img/forum/go_quote.gif we gone have funyou gone see

on that patron

you should get like me

imma buy you a drink

imma take you home with me

i got money in the bank

shawty what you think 'bout that

find me in the grey cadillac

Won't You Meet Me At The BarRespect Big Pimping

Tell Me How You Feel

Mama Tell Me What You Sipping?

Originally Posted by Jesskaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Won't You Meet Me At The BarRespect Big Pimping

Tell Me How You Feel

Mama Tell Me What You Sipping?

Ok it's official............I'm old.

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm downloading a bunch of belly dancing songs so i can practice - i have troubles on moving my hands, my legs and my hips at the same time, LOL ohh cool. I want to learn how to bellydance, you know that way you move your hips and make your belly go in and out.

Back