Okay, talk to me 2.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love5.gif

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i freakin love being in canada..spent the last 2 nights at my bfs

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif ..spent the last 2 nights at my bfs ...aaaaand?
sheep.gif

It was crappy cloudy here all day. I went to my best friends though and we talked and laughed and just spent a great afternoon together.

I'm pooped. I was cleaning, dusting, vaccuming the basement today .Throwing out old stuff etc. I'm not done yet.

I had the worst nightmare when I feel asleep on the 4 1/2 hour train ride to Vienna.

I was pregnant with someone else´s baby in my dream, but my fiancé thought it was funny. I was only 4 weeks pregnant but I was already huge like I´d be giving birth to triplets. I went to a gynaecology class, which was held by my gynaecologst. I begged him to perform an abortion on me, but my mom was there and said no.

Then I found myself sitting in a bus on the way to a hospital, not being able to move because I was so huge. People tried to help me get up but they didn´t succeed. Sooo freaky!

Ugh, I bet that dream happened because I posted that pic in the fashion forum where I look pregnant LOL

Mindy loves leaving us in suspense.

Oooo Andi. Or maybe it's a sign from someone near you who might be preggars?

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mindy loves leaving us in suspense.
Oooo Andi. Or maybe it's a sign from someone near you who might be preggars?

Hm nope, nobody around me is having sex...that´s what I tell myself to feel better LMAO
Exactly, Mindy comes on here and throws a statement like that out there and just goes offline. Ahh the suspence is killing me!!!!

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif ohh cool. I want to learn how to bellydance, you know that way you move your hips and make your belly go in and out. Ahh it's really good and fun fun - i learnt that some movements of the belly happen because you're moving your hips
smile.gif

Today i bought a lot of stuff - a new shampoo, conditioner and a cream because everytime i use a silicone based stuff i end with pimples on my head that i pick until turn into a scab... A bit of babassu oil, in order to make soap, and a tablet of cocoa butter to my younger sister...

Discovered that:

- I love bargains when it comes to shampoo

- Green clay is cheap - 1kg costs 6 reais.

- The cocoa butter has a reasonable price - 19 g for 1 real - means that i can buy almost 100g with 5 reais.

But i'm babbling

LOL i didnt really have anything else to say, well, i wouldnt say here anyway ,i just love being able to spend time with him
smile.gif

It's gotta be pretty freaking sweet to go from seeing him as little as you did to living so close.
smile.gif
pretty sweet deal you got there mindy.
smile.gif

... hahaha. i think celly will say what i wanted to.

that's good mindy, very healthy for the relationship! haha.

Originally Posted by MindySue /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha. and he's a freakin good kisser..
dot dot dot

rockwoot.gif

You get on over to the adult forum as soon as you can type coherent sentences, k?
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by Kee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
rockwoot.gif

You get on over to the adult forum as soon as you can type coherent sentences, k?
laughing.gif

Yes, obey to the mod power!!!!!!!

lucky girl mindy! but seriously im really happy that you get to see him all the time now!!

and im so damnn boreddd

i hate science so damn badly.

seriously, it makes me mad.

i've been doing the same freaking paper for the past like 2 hrs.

chapter 1 outine.

THEORIES.

AND BNLAHBLAUFDHJKFJKSD.

okay, venting.

Back