OMG Crest Whitestrips!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
definately use them. i love the Crest Whitestrips, but the Remembrant ones work 10x better. but it REALLY hurts. ouch. =/! and it feels funny because its so effin BIG. haha.

I've experienced this burning feeling described in reference to the Rembrandt whitestrips... enough to where I stopped using it. I dunno about anyone else, but that tingling/burning/pain feeling is not something I would consider normal, so it kinda freaked me out. Why does it do that? And why just Rembrandt? :-/ I've tried both brands, crest and rembrandt, and both are good (the results).

Are these the Premium ones, or the original Whitestrips that you're using?? I smoke and I've been noticing my teeth looking a little more yellow than I'd like. The only thing I'm worried about is them making my teeth hurt, I have really thin enamel and they're a little sensitive to begin with :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I think I might just suck it up and go for it.

Ugh guys, I'm sad to report that I will not be using these anymore.. After about 7-10 applications (1 per day), my stomach became obviously very sensitive to the peroxide. I'm sure it's the strips that caused this bc I've seen a pattern of feeling nauseous after using them, and I've read about others reporting the same thing.

Today I've been puking whatever I ate all day, and was feeling sick in general. :scared: And now I'm trying to sleep and I have hot flashes and terrible nightmares about the tomb of Jesus documentary :vogel:

I'm so miserable, this isn't worth it :sleepyhead:

I was using the strips a couple of months back, but I still have many applications left since I stopped using them. My gums/teeth must be sensitive cuz I keep getting this numbing/burning sensation and it was not pleasant at all, so I had to stop using them :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They do work tho, since a week of using it there was good results of whiter teeth.

It's the peroxide and whatever other chemicals are in it getting into the tiny pores of your tooth enamel [that's how it whitens it]. It can irritate the nerve and that's what causes the pain. Some probably have higher concentrations of peroxide than others, which would explain why certain brands caused you pain and some didn't.

I'm still not sure whether I want to risk the pain to have whiter teeth, LOL.

starting them tonight - will take a pic for before and after the 10 days ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> have had them for about 2 weeks but i'm not real diligent about using them in the past LOL - I know I know it's only 10 days but ugh - twice a day LOL!

i think walgreens or cvs has a two for one sale. this might be the best time to give them a try.

I actually just finished doing a box. They are fab! I drink alot of diet pop and tea so I do a box 2-3 times a year

I use the Premium ones. I tried the Supreme once and it didnt make much difference from the Premium

I am on my 4th day of doing the tops only, and I don't really see anything yet, but i'll keep trying

I bought another pack of these tonight... i'm trying to think if it were the crest white strips or the rembrandt ones that made my teeth extremely white...? I don't remember. I'm starting with these and then I'll try the rembrandt ones. We'll see!

Back