OMG Crest Whitestrips!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was skeptical about them at first, then my oldest daughter used them and I couldn't get over how white her teeth got... so I tried them for myself. I used them as they say, twice a day and in 10 days my teeth were so white that I get comments all the time about how pretty my teeth are... and I am a coffee drinker and a smoker. They worked great on me... and I didn't mind them at all, I didn't find them too gooey or messy, as a matter of fact I thought they were super easy to use.

Wow...you are so lucky! I wish I could find something that works on me.

I just bought Scope mouthwash and whitener in one. At least I'll feel like I'm still trying....

I tried the original ones and didn't notice much differece, so I should try em.

I used the crest ones and I have gotten so many compliments on how white my teeth are. I love them!

i've got these but i used one and it was all gooey and pastey and bleurgh.

my front tooth is a veneer so i'm waiting til i can get an appointment with my dentist to have it fixed (which it needs anyway) then about a week to 10 days before the appointment i'll use the strips.

I love em! I've used Crest Whitestrips Premium twice before and had great results! But I have to use one application a day for 14 days rather than twice a day for 7, or else my teeth hurt way too much! But once a day isn't too bad, the sensitivity goes away, and it is completely worth it!

I haven't tried the Rembrandt strips, but the Crest Premium strips definitely worked for me. I've drunk a lot of tea in my lifetime and I had amazing results with them. That said, everyone's tooth enamel is different, so not everyone will get great results.

I want to try the strips everytime I go to walmart I see them but I didn't know they had peroxide in them until reading these posts, since they have peroxide in them can we just brush our teeth with a little peroxide?? and that will be a lot cheaper.

i bought these the other day and so far ive used them 5 times

ive noticed when i look at them and in photos they seem to look better

i think a couple times my stomach felt a bit iffy after but it never lasted too long

Crest Whitestrips work SO WELL! I have to say, if people compliment me then they usually compliment me on how white my teeth are! But it has NOTHING to do with me and EVERYTHING to do with those whitestrips! YAY WHITESTRIPS! :heart:

Ooo what are these magical whitestrip thingies? My teeth are a funny colour after years of drinking tea and smoking, and anoyingly one of my teeth seems a slightly different colour to the rest... how do you use them?

You just peel each whitestrip from it's backing, apply it to your top and/or bottom teeth and then REVEAL a whiter smile! Okay, so I just typed what my Whitestrips box says! But it really is that easy! You use them twice a day for 30 minutes for 7 days. How easy is that?! I started seeing results within a few days. And the results last! :brsh:

Back