OMG! Kim Kardashian is so gorgeous!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't imagine someone getting implants to look like that...

My butt looks like that naturally and I hate it!

Originally Posted by MissMudPie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't imagine someone getting implants to look like that... My butt looks like that naturally and I hate it!

my fd said the same
smile.gif
it is a blessing if it isnt fake like that !

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif please someone tell me who she is, cause i all i know is its some girl who did a sex tape and is famous. She's another Beverly Hills brat. Her dad was a friend of OJ Simpson and testified at the trial for him. Her mom is married to Bruce Jenner.
Robert Kardashian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I think shes pretty but i really dont care for people who are famous for nothing. I can deal with Paris and Nicole but thats my limit. lol

Originally Posted by MissMudPie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't imagine someone getting implants to look like that... My butt looks like that naturally and I hate it!

mine does too and i ain't mad at all! lmao~

She's pretty, but I hate those butt implants! It makes her body look weird. She needs to gain some weight to balance that doonk out.

Originally Posted by velvet_tears /img/forum/go_quote.gif That's pretty much it. Just another spoiled rich slut. lol! That pretty much sums it up.
laughing.gif

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif She's very pretty, but she shouldn't have gotten the butt implants, imo.
smile.gif
Butt implants?? She paid for her butt to look like that? Oh, man.
sleepyhead.gif

i think she is so freakin BEAUTIFUL! i love seeing her pics shes always gorgeous =)

she did butt implants???ohhhh!!What abt her faical features then??plastic surgey too??lolz but then IMO she's gorgeous.

p/s- i did watch the kinky clip but i didnt see any part where the guy will piss on her!Awww i missed those part lolz!HEr voice is so childishh lolzz!but then before she starts their' action' , she will be doing her makeup (kind of smokey ) and i noticed she uses Lancome Hypnose mascara

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Like Too $hort says: "Shake that monkey, ho".
rotfl.gif
gotta love a Too $hort quote!

Idk i think shes gorgeoussss and her bod is hot! She doesnt look like shes had plastic surgery to me in my opinion her ass just looks huge cause she wears the perfect "butt outfits" as i say..as a girl that has a big booty there are certain pants/ tight dresses (which shes always wearing) that make a butt look extra biggg...but i do think that her style is very ho and not at all elegant...if u have that much booty n boobs u automatically look slutty when wearing certain clothes

That's true - my sis have a pair of trousers that makes my booty looks HUGE - J.Lo like

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif She let a dude pee on her and filmed it. NAstY! gross

her huge ass makes her legs look like chicken legs IMO!!! LMAO!!! if i were paris i'd be embarassed to hang out with her, it only makes her non existing ass...well even MORE non existing!!! LOL!!!

Back