OMG! Kim Kardashian is so gorgeous!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kim_Kardashian_before.jpg
Kim_Kardashian_after_1.jpg

All this talk about plastic surgery made me want to look up to see what pics I found this it what came up

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Here are some other pics of her. I think she is ok but nothing spectacular.
http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2...hian-plans.jpg

http://thesuperficial.com/2007/01/17...e-01-thumb.jpg

http://www.celebritycrunch.com/galle...n-sex-tape.jpg

I agree - she outstands in USA because she's different from what americans look like (the 'barbie doll' stereotype). But here she's like an average girl that you can find on a party - pretty but not outstanding (put on that case Jessica Alba as well)

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ray J a rapper? Lmao.
Oi, she is pretty hot. She has a good Doctor-err genes
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

I was thinking the same thing

If you are born with an ass like that, then your body is morelikely to be built to handle it. If you are not, and you "add on", dear god that must be hard on the hips/knees/lowerback after a while. ( Speaking as someone who has to have a breast reduction hahah)

She's pretty, but nothing spectacular. I think most of the time she shows off a little too much.

she's probably the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. physically speaking, she's my opinion of perfection. i hear she's a sweetheart too. people seem to really focus on her sex-tape. it sucks that it got out, but she sued to try and stop it. that tells me she didn't want it out there. and i saw an interview of her discussing it shortly after it happened. she seemed really sad/stressed about it. none of us are perfect. =( i still like her anyway.

I agree with the above... I really like her too! And she really is super nice and sweet.

And its not like some of us dont have sex tapes or other crazy stuff done either.

If anyone saw the episode regarding the pictures of her sister getting out, and her getting upset about it... its like one of the most real things I've seen on reality tv - and thats saying a lot!

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif She let a dude pee on her and filmed it. NAstY! For one. RayJ is not a rapper. Lmao. Every famous black guy is not a rapper. No offense. And two. I saw the whole video, there was no peeing involved. She gave him oral, he did the same to her. There was no peeing, and unless you alctually saw it, you shouldnt say it because thats starting a rumor.

Originally Posted by Lia /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree - she outstands in USA because she's different from what americans look like (the 'barbie doll' stereotype). But here she's like an average girl that you can find on a party - pretty but not outstanding (put on that case Jessica Alba as well) Yeah, she has curves, and i dont think she got butt implants or breast implants, she had both before she was even famous. People are such liars these days. When ever someone comes out and has curves and isnt a size 0, she either is fake or fat.

her bod in the clip is fantabulous flawless and killer curvez...*sigh* which man on this earth can resist such a precious gods gift? :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah I can't even hate....she has been blessed with beauty and body....and booty! Give me a year and I could look like that!!

Back