Only In China...

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Just got this in my e-mail & thought is was interesting. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally OMG ..those were something else ...but the last one ...I CAN SO relate ...that was the ONE thing I did NOT like about the toilets over in Japan ..so I guess they are the same in China ...I am not INTO holes in the ground! LOL
I like the truck body on the cart with the donkey though! TOO FUNNY ..thank you!

OMG! Those are too funny! Like the street sweeper! LOL (& I think thats a cow, Kim ?! ) LOL

Reaction score
that's all very cute, funny, and interesting. i love looking at other cultures.

in kosovo, we don't even have a covered hole like that! it's just a little, brick house with a big hole in the "ground" and let me tell you, the rest isn't covered - if you know what i mean. GROSS!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Naturally ...that was the ONE thing I did NOT like about the toilets over in Japan ..so I guess they are the same in China ...I am not INTO holes in the ground! LOL OMG, same here. I was 12 when I first encountered a toilet like that in Japan. Totally traumatized & scarred for life of holes for loos.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 OMG! Those are too funny! Like the street sweeper! LOL (& I think thats a cow, Kim ?! ) LOL I loved the street sweeper too!

Latest posts