Out of the Country.... whoo hoo!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wanted to let you all know that I won't be on MUT from Thursday until Monday. I am going to Mexico for a wedding and won't have internet access.

Don't miss me too much!
tongue.gif

Thanks! I am seeing all my family so it will be a blast. Tequila, yummy food and a wedding... it will be a fantastic but short trip.

Have fun sweetie!! Be careful and safe... I'll be praying you have massive loads of fun!!

And make sure to bring back pics so we can see how hot you look!!

ooooh! have fun!!! I'm goin in a week and a half to mexico city - so excited!!! hope the wedding's lovely!

xxxc

I hope you have a great time!!!!!

MAN! I need to go to Mexico they have some of the best pottery there and it is cheap...

Adding go to Mexico in the near future for cheap pottery to my calander.

Originally Posted by Marisol Thanks! I am seeing all my family so it will be a blast. Tequila, yummy food and a wedding... it will be a fantastic but short trip. I LOVE weddings! Family, tequila, yummy food...all the makings for an amazing time! Have fun, take lots of pics...maybe you'll meet someone on the dance floor...weddings are always good for that.

:icon_love

LOL!! Does anyone else think it is funny how we are still replying to Marisol when she isn't even here anymore?

Back