Out of the Country.... whoo hoo!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So you all talkin' about me when I am gone? LOL

I am back and will post pics soon!

Sarah - how was your trip?

oh crap i was going to wish you a great trip Marisol,well.....WELCOME BACK,hope you had a great time with your family!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Here are the pictures as promised:

My cousin and her dad as they are walking into the church

caya07.jpg

My cousin, her husband and I

caya06.jpg

Some of my cousins and I before the wedding

caya04.jpg

The first dance

caya03.jpg

Silly picture of my family and I. We can get a bit rowdy.

caya01.jpg

Very nice pictures, Marisol!

I really like the last picture hehe, how nice and fun.

Originally Posted by Marisol Here are the pictures as promised:My cousin and her dad as they are walking into the church

caya07.jpg

My cousin, her husband and I

caya06.jpg

Some of my cousins and I before the wedding

caya04.jpg

The first dance

caya03.jpg

Silly picture of my family and I. We can get a bit rowdy.

caya01.jpg

Thanks Leony! I had a blast. At this family function, only about a 1/3 of my family attended but its great to see them all. Everytime I go to Mexico, I realize how much I miss them.

i LOVE that last pic! how did you take it?! it's soooo sweet and shows how close you all are.

your cousin looked GORGEOUS. i LOVE her eyebrows and her hair was nicely done and her dress looks great!

you looked beautiful!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i LOVE that last pic! how did you take it?! it's soooo sweet and shows how close you all are.
your cousin looked GORGEOUS. i LOVE her eyebrows and her hair was nicely done and her dress looks great!

you looked beautiful!

We put the camera on the floor and used the timer function. It was so funny! We took the picture at the end of the night in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone was looking at us not knowing what was going on when all of the sudden 5 different flashes went off.
Thank you.

Originally Posted by Marisol We put the camera on the floor and used the timer function. It was so funny! We took the picture at the end of the night in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone was looking at us not knowing what was going on when all of the sudden 5 different flashes went off.
Thank you.

LOL sounds cool!
you're welcome
smile.gif

Yay! Marisol, I'm so glad you had such a great time and were able to spend time with your family there. It looks like it was a beautiful event..and you looked lovely, my dear. Oh, and the bride looked breathtaking, as well. I love her wedding dress!! I just looove weddings..don't get to go to as many these days!

Thanks so much for posting your pics!

smile.gif

cool pics, thanks for sharing!!

your outfit is gorgeous...the pink tunic, the NECKLACE!!! (so cute..is it a heart?), the pink e/s

and the bride is absolutely beautiful.

looks like a fun wedding to me!!! the last pic is a great idea

Originally Posted by Marisol Yup, its a heart. I really like it. me too :icon_love

Fab pics Marisol! You looked like you had a great time, and you and your cousin look FAB!

I love family weddings too..!

Back