Outer "V" Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe it, Janelle did the outer-V tut for us! Thanks so much for doing this, it's really useful :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Janelle this is spectacular! You look gorgeous, even with no mascara! Thank you so much for taking the time to do it! I can't wait to try it.

Thanks Janelle! I finally know how to do the outer V! Can't wait to get home and try it....:icon_smil

ty gals! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'll try some soon with other colors.. it's pretty much the same technique - you can just substitue for whatever colors you want. But I'll try to get a few examples up for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

that's just awesome...thanks for posting...i was never able to figure out how to do this.

fantastic thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so many time i was searching for this because i'm a noob in this part of make-up

This is sooooo awesome! I always wanted to know how to apply outer v. Thank you so much for posting!! :clap

Janelle this is SO helpful, TY so much for doing this!!! I learned tons and tons! :clap :clap

Back