Outer "V" Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know... you're clapping because you saw "color" didn't ya??? lol ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks to everyone who commented! I'm glad you all liked it! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now GET OUT THOSE CAMERA'S AND SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE LEARNED!!!!! :laughing:

Oh my gosh! I'm so happy Leony posted a link to this thread. :clap:clap:clap This is a fabulous tutorial, Janelle! Thank you!

Yay! :laughno: :clap I can't thank you enough for doing this tutorial, and you took great pictures btw!

:sdrop: Wowie! :w00t: now I too can look mysterous and smokey eyed. Thank you ! I have always wonderef about that awesome look and now I know! Thanks!:clap :w00t:

Wow -- lol :w00t: Thanks guys! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad it helps! I wasn't sure how 'instructive' the pics would be - but if you guys can understand -- I'm happy! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I tend to be a bit horrible at explaining things!! lol

I have that problem, too! I think you're awesome at explaining things, though, so I lovingly disagree with you, Janelle. :smilehappyyes: :icon_wink:smiletongue:

great tutorial but it basically comes down to practice! The more i do it the better it gets so i know i just have to keep trying. I also noticed that the V looks better with certain colors on me.

Janelle I love it!!!! I studied it, I hope next time I'll try it it will be like yours!! He he that's impossible!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your tutorial thanks for showing it step by step, it kinda makes it easier to replicate. :clap

Back