Over-photoshopped Britney Promotion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
britneycircusphotoshop.jpg

Ehh...I dont care if shes photoshopped or not...she looks super super super gorgeous in real life. Shes lost weight, is back in shape..im so excited shes back, I cant wait for her album to come out....I have to admit I have every single one since the baby one more time album came out :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I agree with you Jdepp but I guess the only reason it bothers me is she's come so far, looks hotter than ever imo and still they photoshop her this much? I thought she looked good enough with the usual minor touchups they do.

It really bugs me when they photoshop the hell out of people! Do they really expect us not to notice? Do they really think we're that stupid?!

I mean, look at her arm! a) look at the muscle definition and B) look at the weird delve where the inside of her elbow is. Then there's all the shine everywhere...

Ugh. Rant over lol

Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I agree with you Jdepp but I guess the only reason it bothers me is she's come so far, looks hotter than ever imo and still they photoshop her this much? I thought she looked good enough with the usual minor touchups they do. I agree. There's nothing wrong with a little photoshopping but this doesn't even look like her. And what's up with that outfit? That's totally a mid-breakdown Britney outfit.

who is that blonde girl? lol

looks like they were trying to photoshop a litle bit of Jessica Simpon on Britt.

I agree though she has gotten herself back in shape! good for her!

Originally Posted by Panda816 /img/forum/go_quote.gif who is that blonde girl? lollooks like they were trying to photoshop a litle bit of Jessica Simpon on Britt.

I agree though she has gotten herself back in shape! good for her!

OMG I was just thinking it looked more like Jessica Simpson than Britney Spears!

Originally Posted by sooperficial /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG I was just thinking it looked more like Jessica Simpson than Britney Spears! I agree! I love Britney and Jessica... I know most people don't.

i was thinking she looks more like ashlee simpson with blonde hair...

deffinately not brit brit... she is very pretty so why totally change her looks... stupid photo shop

Back