Pacifica + Ipsy May 2013 - Deals, codes, and hauls!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh and the Alight BB cream is like my new favorite. It even knocked my previous fave, the UD Naked BB cream, down to 2nd favorite. It's the perfect shade for me this summer now that I've got a bit of a tan on my face. I'm not sure if I can justify buying a full size since I have my full size UD to get through but at 30% off I might just go for it since the UD works on me during the winter too. 

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh and the Alight BB cream is like my new favorite. It even knocked my previous fave, the UD Naked BB cream, down to 2nd favorite. It's the perfect shade for me this summer now that I've got a bit of a tan on my face. I'm not sure if I can justify buying a full size since I have my full size UD to get through but at 30% off I might just go for it since the UD works on me during the winter too. 
It's been working really well for me too! I've definitely been reaching for it the most out of all my BB creams :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad to hear others like it as well. 

Tibetan mountain temple is turning out to be my fave of the solid perfume samples I have tried. I might need this scent in all the various forms! So sad to hear the solid perfume samples aren't available right now (anymore?)...it's such a great way to try them all!

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Tibetan mountain temple is turning out to be my fave of the solid perfume samples I have tried. I might need this scent in all the various forms! So sad to hear the solid perfume samples aren't available right now (anymore?)...it's such a great way to try them all!
Oh noes! Did they stop making them? I'm glad I managed to get a bunch last month! You're right, it really is a great way to try them. Very smart! Now I'm just waiting for Waikiki Pikaki (or whatever it is) to go on sale... *drools*

Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh noes! Did they stop making them? I'm glad I managed to get a bunch last month! You're right, it really is a great way to try them. Very smart! Now I'm just waiting for Waikiki Pikaki (or whatever it is) to go on sale... *drools*

As of right now, the perfume sample tins aren't showing as purchasable items...just as add-ons for spending 25 or 50 on the website.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As of right now, the perfume sample tins aren't showing as purchasable items...just as add-ons for spending 25 or 50 on the website.
That's a bummer. Maybe a bunch of people were only ordering them and they got tired of it? ah well.

Back