Panty Fly discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On their own though, they have enough red flags to be wary.  If they are legit, then I feel sorry for them, because they will have to deal with the comparisons and the PF aftermath.

You all have valid concerns. The other blogger (JenniferV) who posted her review is how I came to know them. I'm willing to take the bullet for this one, so I'll let you know how it goes. The little interaction that I've had with customer service has been fine and they were quick to respond. They are a new company and if they are aware of PF and the bad reputation they have, I'd like to think that they are eager to provide good customer service and product. If you feel apprehensive, then no worries just don't subscribe until you know more about them and how they conduct their business.

Originally Posted by girlmeetsbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You all have valid concerns. The other blogger (JenniferV) who posted her review is how I came to know them. I'm willing to take the bullet for this one, so I'll let you know how it goes. The little interaction that I've had with customer service has been fine and they were quick to respond. They are a new company and if they are aware of PF and the bad reputation they have, I'd like to think that they are eager to provide good customer service and product. If you feel apprehensive, then no worries just don't subscribe until you know more about them and how they conduct their business.
Thanks for taking one for the team. Keep us posted. Maybe make a new thread for this one??

Originally Posted by Jamie P /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by girlmeetsbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for taking one for the team. Keep us posted. Maybe make a new thread for this one??

Good idea. I'll do that.

Originally Posted by girlmeetsbox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good idea. I'll do that.
I was trying to move all of the posts to a new topic for y'all but it was saying I couldn't move them to a new thread or something. So maybe if you create a new thread then it will let me move them all over. Idk why it isn't working for me tonight haha.

Yea I don't mind them in this thread but for the ease if finding it should this company end up being great or terrible it's good to have a separate thread.

On their own though, they have enough red flags to be wary.  If they are legit, then I feel sorry for them, because they will have to deal with the comparisons and the PF aftermath.
That's true, but if they are legit, I would hate to see them fail by being falsely associated with PF. I have no idea what the real story behind them is, but I really don't get the vibe that they have anything to do with PF.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's true, but if they are legit, I would hate to see them fail by being falsely associated with PF. I have no idea what the real story behind them is, but I really don't get the vibe that they have anything to do with PF.
I just asked.  They aren't related.

I just asked.  They aren't related.
Likely story. Lol. I jk. I like the sound of them. I wish I knew the difference between the "fun" "flirty" and "girly"

I just wanted to let you all know that when I subscribed the other day to Unmentionably Cheeky the following day (yesterday) by coincidence it seems, I was contacted by them to review their subscription. When I subscribed I used my personal email, so they had no idea who I was. I accepted the offer to review the subscription. I subscribed and paid for one box and the other will be for review purposes. I just wanted to disclose this information so no one thinks I am being biased because they offered me a free box. My review will be honest and do not want there to be any confusion or for anyone to think I mentioned them to get you to give them your business. As was suggested, I will start a new thread for this subscription when I have received the package. 

I got my box today! Everything fit really good and I'm super impressed that 2/3 are American Apparel. Totally worth it! :)

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uh oh. Panty fly sent out american apparel at first too.
Oh, it is from Panty Fly? I thought this was the panty fly thread. Sorry, guess I was a bit behind.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, it is from Panty Fly? I thought this was the panty fly thread. Sorry, guess I was a bit behind.
don't worry, this is the panty fly thread. it just got a little off topic with talks of a similar company, but it's good to get it back on topic now 
flowers.gif

Lol. Das my bad. Pretty much everyone ditched the sketchiness that is Panty Fly. But I'm glad it works for you. Just be careful if you need CS. It sucks. And they're rude.

Originally Posted by katlyne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol. Das my bad. Pretty much everyone ditched the sketchiness that is Panty Fly. But I'm glad it works for you. Just be careful if you need CS. It sucks. And they're rude.
Thanks for the heads up! :)

Back