Paris...Camo Overdose?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score

Here's Paris on her way to the Airport...the question I pose to all of you...Is too much camoflague a bad thing?? With camo hat, jacket and sweats...I am surprised we can see Paris! With all that camo you'd think she'd blemd seamlessly with her surroundings. I think this outfit is a NOT.

Reaction score
I agree, camo overload! It would be like wearing head to toe animal print. She should pick one piece and flaunt that.

Reaction score
maybe she's wearing those fake nipples that you posted about? lol

Reaction score
Don't like it at all! I've never like camoflague print anyway.

Reaction score
Personally I think its kind of cute. Yes its a little bit much camo but it doesn't look bad on her IMO. Its nice to see her covered up!

Reaction score
cute, but yes - overload! Would look much better if she ditched the hat!

Nox

Reaction score
She's on her way to the airport, not out on the town. She's obviously dressing to make herself comfortable. Good for her, she looks cute. I'd wear it too.

Reaction score
id prob wear it without the jacket. she does look comfy, and its kinda does look cute on her

Reaction score
Originally Posted by clwkerric /img/forum/go_quote.gif ehhh.. I bet she was comfy traveling! Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Personally I think its kind of cute. Yes its a little bit much camo but it doesn't look bad on her IMO. Its nice to see her covered up!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TheOpenRoad /img/forum/go_quote.gif Personally I think its kind of cute. Yes its a little bit much camo but it doesn't look bad on her IMO. Its nice to see her covered up! i agree...its also appropriate for the situation she's inhow many people get glammed up when they're at an airport

sometimes its better to just dress casual...i know i do when i travel sometimes

Reaction score
Since the side of the pant is tan, she should have worn a tan top, or since her hat has brown she could have worn a dark brown top. No jacket, and different sneakers. Just a sexy brown or tan top, pants, hat, and diff. sneakers.

Latest posts