Party Songs - post your favorites

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Last night I went out with my friends and we were out bar hopping. We were out dancing having a good time. I heard a lot of good dance songs and after I recouperated from last night, I started to download some. Soooo... what are your favorites songs to dance to? Here are some of mine:

Gwen Stefani - Holla Back

Ciara F/ludacris - Oh

Ying Yang Twins - Wait (The whisper song)

50 Cednt - Candy Shop

Pitbull F/lil Jon - Toma

Liz

Reaction score
a couple of new songs by 50 cent

mariah carey - like that

that's all i can think of right now. i haven't downloaded any new songs lately. an since my radio station sucks, we hear stupid songs.

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not gonna pretend I go out partying or clubbing, 'cause I sure don't, not anymore! But here's some party songs I'd pick right now.

Gwen S.-- Hollaback Girl, Rich Girl (w/ Eve)

I'm a little obsessed with Gwen right now...actually for the last few years!

Kaiser Chiefs--I Predict a Riot

Black Eyed Peas--Hey Mama

Not a newer song but I love it, never get tired of it!

My minds going blank...I'm too tired, can't think of any more!

Reaction score
the clubs in Vienna I go to play lots of House, Dance or Remixes so it´s not easy to recall the titles for me. some of my current and/or all-time favorites are:

Christina Aguiler - Dirrty (there´s also a cool remix of it "Upside down and dirty" with Diana Ross)

Bootylicious vs. Smells like teen spirit ("smells like destiny´s spirit, MTV mash)

Ice Cube - You can do it

Moby - Lift me up

Beyonce - Crazy in Love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charmaine

Well I LOVE clubbing so I have a few songs that I like for that purpose:
Fiebre de Reggaeton - Dat Sexy Body

Rupee - Tempted to Touch

50 Cent - Just A Little Bit

Chingy - Balla Baby

Ciara - Oh

Fat Joe - So Much More

Mariah Carey - It's Like That

T.I. - Bring Em Out

50 Cent - Candy Shop

50 Cent - Disco Inferno

Ashanti - Only U

Beenie Man - Dude

Hth!

CELLLLABRATION time, COME ON! lol Kool and the gang

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arielle Beyonce - Crazy in Love Everytime that my friends and I hear this song, we just have to dance to it. When I am in my car and it comes on the radio, I blast it and just start dancing in my car.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Marisol Everytime that my friends and I hear this song, we just have to dance to it. When I am in my car and it comes on the radio, I blast it and just start dancing in my car. I am the same-although this isn´t the newest song it never gets old for me to dance to it.

Reaction score
Oh I loved that one! Me and my friends made up a dance to that one. I think I was about 10 or 11. What year was that anyhow? It ws a very cool roller skate arena.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) CELLLLABRATION time, COME ON! lol Kool and the gang

Reaction score
I love Switch my Will Smith! It has really caught on around here but I don't know if it's been so well-accepted everywhere else. Some people think he's a lame musician just because he has done other things with his life. That's why I hate Hollywood, if you do anything to broaden your horizons people just think you're not good enough at one thing to make a living doing only that.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby I love Switch my Will Smith! It has really caught on around here but I don't know if it's been so well-accepted everywhere else. Some people think he's a lame musician just because he has done other things with his life. That's why I hate Hollywood, if you do anything to broaden your horizons people just think you're not good enough at one thing to make a living doing only that. well he might not be the most hardcore gangsta rapper *lol*. I never really liked his songs, except this one. It´s one of my faves right now...hope his new songs are more like this one, I like his new style

Reaction score
Gwen stefani- hollaback Girl

I am obessed with this song

switch-will smith

kool and the gang- celebration

Reaction score
Whenever me and my girls go out,we go crazy when we hear jon bon jovi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jellybeans im gonna have to go with ymca by the village people.
Welcome to MUT jellybeans.

This song definately gets people on the dance floor.

Latest posts