Perfect Makeup Case

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I was at Target today looking at makeup cases when I remembered that some of the ladies on MuT use tool boxes for their makeup storage. So I went over to Lowe's where I found that PERFECT tool box for my makeup. It was $40, which was half the price of the Yazmo train case I wanted from online. I'm so excited to get my makeup out of the Rubbermaid storage I've been keeping it in. I didn't put all of my glosses in it though, only my favorites. I didn't put any lipstick in either. I hardly ever wear lipstick so I didn't even deal with it.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby I was at Target today looking at makeup cases when I remembered that some of the ladies on MuT use tool boxes for their makeup storage. So I went over to Lowe's where I found that PERFECT tool box for my makeup. It was $40, which was half the price of the Yazmo train case I wanted from online. I'm so excited to get my makeup out of the Rubbermaid storage I've been keeping it in. I didn't put all of my glosses in it though, only my favorites. I didn't put any lipstick in either. I hardly ever wear lipstick so I didn't even deal with it. Awesome!!! They make great cases!! Do you have a pic!?!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Awesome!!! They make great cases!! Do you have a pic!?!
I have pics but they're not uploading properly. I'll add them later.

Reaction score
That's really wonderful!! There is really no need to spend all that money on a train case from a makeup company when you get the same thing for half the price!! Love the pics of your stash! I don't feel so guilty for having so much lip gloss anymore.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome case! i see ones like that when i go to the hardware store, i really need a couple that size, but i have nowhere easily accessible to put them in my room! I need a seperate room (my boyf has promised i can have a MU room when we live together!) x It would be great to have a whole room! I'd definitely need a separate room if I had as much makeup as you do. Don't let your bf forget his promise!

Liz

Reaction score
yay! for some reason i love traincases. lol

yours looks like it hold the lippie stuff great!

Liz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Trisha Awesome case! i see ones like that when i go to the hardware store, i really need a couple that size, but i have nowhere easily accessible to put them in my room! I need a seperate room (my boyf has promised i can have a MU room when we live together!) x ooooh. i wish i could have a makeup room. or at least a vanity with really good lighting like professional counters.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz yay! for some reason i love traincases. lol

yours looks like it hold the lippie stuff great!

yeah the trays are the perfect width for MAC & Maybelline wet shine glosses

Reaction score
Originally Posted by spazbaby I was at Target today looking at makeup cases when I remembered that some of the ladies on MuT use tool boxes for their makeup storage. So I went over to Lowe's where I found that PERFECT tool box for my makeup. It was $40, which was half the price of the Yazmo train case I wanted from online. I'm so excited to get my makeup out of the Rubbermaid storage I've been keeping it in. I didn't put all of my glosses in it though, only my favorites. I didn't put any lipstick in either. I hardly ever wear lipstick so I didn't even deal with it. Oh, that's a really great idea. Was planning on getting something to store my makeup, as well as my accesories. Will try to find one at the local store. Thanks for sharing!

Latest posts