Perfume: spray on clothes or skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually just spray it on my clothes and rub it on my arms. Lately I've been spraying it in my hair b/c I feel like it lasts longer.

I spray some on my wrists, and then rub it on my neck. Not a lot though because my perfumes are strong. Body sprays work better for spraying on clothes.

I heard somewhere that your perfume lasts longest on your hair so that's where I spray it (and on my jeans).

i spray both also, i dont spray it in my hair anymore because ive read that it dries out your hair

i usually spray on my neck and wrists and then i spray it in front of me and try to catch all the mists by walking through it as quickly as i can!

Originally Posted by missprissy82 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have sensitive skin, and over the spring I began spraying perfume on my chest... BAD MOVE!!! I broke out all over my chest and had to use bleaching cream on my chest ALL SUMMER. what fun!?!
tocktock.gif
I spray anywhere else. Dont use on expensive fabrics. I think you are really supposed to spray on you pulse points, or at least I heard that a long time ago. Me too! I normally walk under my perfume spray, but when I started spraying it directly on my chest, I broke out like crazy. I'd rather ruin my clothes than my skin!

Usually just neck and my wrists. Sometimes I do spray in air and do a quick walk though.

Might try spraying a little in my hair to see how I like it!

neck, chest,stomach, and back.sometimes behind my knees. pulse points make them stronger so ive read

I put it on my skin. Spray on the wrists and rub on my neck. I heard that if you put there the scent will release more when you get hot so you don't stink. LOL

Back