Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh that looks great box. i can't wait to show my may box off ,i just know that in my groups i belong too over 10 will fall in love and start subbing to this box.

It's HERE!!

I love everything!

No spoilers from me!!!

I will say this: there's something that smells so good (vanilla, etc) I want to eat it.  And would swim in a vat of it.  MmMmmmmmMMMMM

It's HERE!!

I love everything!

No spoilers from me!!!

I will say this: there's something that smells so good (vanilla, etc) I want to eat it.  And would swim in a vat of it.  MmMmmmmmMMMMM
oh so excited for mine, shipping and tracking says it left mainland so it may be in the air or still across the pond, looking forward to getting it here in the uk ,i feel I'm gonna love these boxes

My May box!!!

image.jpgimage.jpg

I liked everything this month. Very happy with this sub.
Me too

And even though I already rec'd mine...I saw *spoiler* and had to click.

See how weak I am!!

You rec'd a BETTER LIPPIE than me!!!  I got "Jacqueminot" and it's Red.  Like Gwen Stephani red!

I think it might be a little much on me...haven't tried it yet. 

No way!  Harvey Prince "hello" again? lol I just got that in BB5 May box

Last edited by a moderator:
No way!  Harvey Prince "hello" again? lol I just got that in BB5 May box
I know, me too.

AND I'm very sensitive to scent, so I'm going to swap it.

I don't mind 1 or 2 things that are a miss, because I know other people love it and it gives me something to add to my swap list.  A win because I get more of things I truly LOVE.

Around what value does this box usually hit each month? It's $25 for Canadian subscribers, same cost as Saffron Rouge's Inner Circle, which has a similar theme. But seeing that Paula's Choice item, man oh man...

Around what value does this box usually hit each month? It's $25 for Canadian subscribers, same cost as Saffron Rouge's Inner Circle, which has a similar theme. But seeing that Paula's Choice item, man oh man...
I don't know the actual monthly value for Petit Vour.  I feel like there is ALWAYS something that I love that's worth more than $15 (prolly $25, too) so there has never been a month that has not been "worth it."  It's the same thing with swaps.  I only swap things I don't want so they have a value of $0.  So a "fair swap" is anything I would use/want to try that is worth more than $0 LOL.

I pay 15 USD and I figured the value this month was about 37 USD. Not too bad for me, and all the items were a hit for me but I agree if you have to gift or trade things all the time it makes the value much less...IMO.

Did anyone else buy the Luxury Limited box? I am dying to hear others' opinion!

This is my first box from petit vour and I am thinking about subbing but maybe I should wait to see more reviews.

I definitely loved their limited edition box. Do they have these often?

Last edited by a moderator:
got my box today, how cute, i really like the whole design of the box and contents, and of course totally stuff i can't get in the uk  as such,which pleases me greatly as i love trying new brands.the lipgloss is rather too red but i know someone who will love that ,gonna have a play before i do my review ver the next few days,

26.58$ with shipping CDN

Back