Petit Vour - Vegan & Cruelty Free sub

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I got a clear schedule with real-people hours and I can finally start my subscription for next month's box! So excited about this. From what I've seen in blog reviews, the items are really high quality. I may even cancel Ipsy and just do this box.

Ipsy's nice, but I kind of had the realization that a bunch of the items they send our are kind of cheap. Not just price wise, that wouldn't bother me, but like... cheap quality. May take up birchbox instead. So many possibilities! Haha.
I got to feeling that way about ipsy too. I'm happy with my current line up: birchbox, petit vour and I get yuzen quarterly. I hope you get an awesome first box!

I got to feeling that way about ipsy too. I'm happy with my current line up: birchbox, petit vour and I get yuzen quarterly. I hope you get an awesome first box!
Love PV.  Been thinking about getting rid of FFF and replacing it with Yuzen.  Can't WAIT for PV to arrive.  No shipping notice yet.

I just signed up today and the email I received said that I'll be getting a box this month! I'm super excited! I wish they did sneak peeks. Ipsy spoiled me in that regard.

I didnt like June ,July box, with two hotel  sample  sized  shampoo conditioner and two nailpolishes in  a   row  and I was sent a stinky perfume  that smelled horrible instead of what was pictured,, I canceled, Still getting  August though, but  its my last

Loved the polish this month. Great staying power and the color is cute too.
there was nailpolish this month?   Or was that last month.....cause this month had

eyeliner pencil, clay mask, lip balm, harvey prince perfume sample, rosemira body butter

there was nailpolish this month? Or was that last month.....cause this month had

eyeliner pencil, clay mask, lip balm, harvey prince perfume sample, rosemira body butter
Oops. My bad. I got my sample boxes mixed up. The polish I'm loving came from yuzen.

Was really surprised at how well the Schmidt's deo worked.  I rec'd the lime begamot.  After 2 weeks, my underarms are red & irritated.  Wondering if it's the lime oil or something else.  Anyone have any thoughts?

Was really surprised at how well the Schmidt's deo worked.  I rec'd the lime begamot.  After 2 weeks, my underarms are red & irritated.  Wondering if it's the lime oil or something else.  Anyone have any thoughts?
It's the baking soda -- some people are sensitive to it.  I've read that it helps to moisturize your underarms with coconut oil after you shave, and not apply the deo right after you shave.

It's the baking soda -- some people are sensitive to it.  I've read that it helps to moisturize your underarms with coconut oil after you shave, and not apply the deo right after you shave.
Hey thanks for the advice!  Now that you say it, I realize that's exactly the problem.  I usually shave at night & put deo in the morning.  A few days ago, I was getting ready to attend a wedding and did it all at once.  That's when the problems started.  Really appreciate the tip.

so, I got my shipping notice this month.  This month's box is curated by logicalharmony (http://instagram.com/logicalharmony)

and she did do a couple of sneak peeks...more like a guess for her readers...

Some of my recent beauty favorites from @diane_modernminerals, @@harveyprince, @elloviskin, and @shoplvx. One of these items is in the September beauty box I'm co-curating with @petitvour!!! The boxes start shipping soon, so be sure to order yours soon. This box includes a lot of our fall favorites! You won't want to miss it! #petitvour #logicalharmony #veganbeauty

10665937_829751137071777_1841362667_n.jpg

since she did this pic and caption a few days earlier, I am guessing it is the tinted lip balm by elloviskin, which looks really nice!!

Today's makeup is from @toofaced, @ilovepacifica, @antonymcosmetics, @marienatie, @elloviskin, and @mydaughterfragrances_janey. I cant wait until people start to receive their September @petitvour beauty boxes! #crueltyfree #veganbeauty #vegan

10707002_283260141881263_999733273_n.jpg

and this one

logicalharmony #vegan #vegansofig #petitvour #logicalharmony #petitvoursneakpeak #ellovi #modernminerals #harveyprince #vegancosmetics #veganmakeup #crueltyfreecosmetics #crueltyfreemakeup #crueltyfreebeauty

1971340_468523776621451_1997609970_n.jpg

We also are getting one of these hair products too

Some of my favorite hair products lately! I love this @evolvh conditioner. It works so well and doesn't weight my hair down. This @yarockhair Leave In Conditioner works wonders on my ends! My cute brush (thanks, @elysenicoles!!) is great for detangling and smoothing my hair. And I love this sparkly hair tie!!! PS - For those who have been asking, this is your first sneak peek at the September beauty box I co-curated with @petitvour! Expect more throughout the week! #logicalharmony #petitvour #petitvourlogicalharmony #veganbeauty

10598281_831420060236150_1843699825_n.jpg

I am really looking forward to this month!!  Last month was meh, but this one seems to be shaping up nicely!

I am excited, too. My favorite item ever from PV was early this year from the company that starts with "el". I will welcome any/every thing from that company. The 6 ingredients they use combine into something magical!

I got my box!

I can't get the pic to load but I got:

Ellovi tinted lip balm

Lily lolo mineral eyeshadow

Root science facial scrub

Yarok leave in conditioner

ohh....I like

lily lolo - what color did you get?  did it state variations?  What was the color for the balm as well?

I am so excited for this box now!

I got the following

ellovi tinted lip butter

lily lolo eyeshadow in cosmopolitan - which looks to be matte bark (re dirty) brown

root science serum

varok leave in conditioner

I was hoping for the scrub, not the serum.  The serum is too rich for my already oily skin.  the lip butter is nice, but the tint is so light.   The eyeshadow is fine, because it will work nicely with the sept starlooks.

I am not sure about the yarok - who else here has fine oily hair?  Would you use this?  thanks!

petitvour.1.pngpetitvour.3.pngpetitvoir.4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back