Pets

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for your baby! My cat is 3 but my dog is 13 so knowing that my dog has only a few more years breaks my heart..
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by Linab5 Siamese cats are beautiful BUT they are sooooo active. You will be pulling that kitten off your curtains etc... hehehe... They are so funny. I had a Himalayan and he was the best. Incrdible temperament, very loving! He passed early this year. He was 15.

Originally Posted by Linab5 Siamese cats are beautiful BUT they are sooooo active. You will be pulling that kitten off your curtains etc... hehehe... They are so funny. I had a Himalayan and he was the best. Incrdible temperament, very loving! He passed early this year. He was 15. I totally agree. I had a siamese named Sammy and she was uncontrolable. She used to run from one side of the room to the other at high speed, leap up about 4 feet and slide down the wall. I hated to do it but we had to give her away because she was so destructive. If we did'nt rent, I would have insisted on keeping her. Maybe if she was spayed she would have mellowed out.
icon_sad.gif

They are adorable. My brother and CJ are better off than us LOL - they can creat havoc and not get in any trouble. Thx!

Originally Posted by Trisha aaaw Rosie they are soooooooooooooo sweet! we want more pic!
I am very sorry to hear of the passing of your brother & your dog sweetie:icon_love

What a sad story Rosie! I have to say that you doggies are the cutest things!!!Adorable litle creatures!!:icon_love

Everyone`s pets are soooo cute!I loooove animals!!:icon_love

Here is my baby Teela. Believe it or not she just turned 10 on Halloween. When I moved out at 22, I took her with me. She is a purebred yellow lab. Her mother and father were both champions (i think the dad was a duck hunter and the mom was a show dog). I am very proud of her. I don't know what I would do without her.

I just had to post this, I'm so shocked right now. Giblet (on top of cage) hates Frankie (in cage), if she gets within 2 feet of him she tries to rip his face off. She was sitting with me and actually started jumping up and down and then flew over to see him.

Thanks Lisa for starting this thread...in September! hahaha

How did I miss this one?

It's amazing how pets, even pictures of other peoples pets can make you feel sooo good!

Thank you all for sharing your babies with me. They are all the sweetest and cutest babies I've seen!

I have a male Beta fish and he is my love. He's not really into snuggling but he does get excited to see me...he thinks I'm going to feed him...every time I walk by! lol! What a piglet!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I wanna show my babies too!! This is PJ (Pride and Joy). He is the fawn-colored pug. He is going to be 4 in January. He really is my Pride and Joy - such a good little handsome boy!!

The black pug is Leah.... ahem... Queen Leah! She acts like she rules the whole house. I guess she does. She is so much fun!! Her personality is soooo different from PJ's. Its amazing how they grow into their own little personalities. I love these two adorable babies!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by Cirean I just had to post this, I'm so shocked right now. Giblet (on top of cage) hates Frankie (in cage), if she gets within 2 feet of him she tries to rip his face off. She was sitting with me and actually started jumping up and down and then flew over to see him. Maybe she wants to get it on!

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa Maybe she wants to get it on! LOL! It's that time of year and yep, birds hump just like dogs. She's in love with her tent sleeper and humps that alot then beats it up. Frankie is only 9 months old so he's not old enough yet to understand what's going on!

Originally Posted by Cirean LOL! It's that time of year and yep, birds hump just like dogs. She's in love with her tent sleeper and humps that alot then beats it up. Frankie is only 9 months old so he's not old enough yet to understand what's going on! LMAO!!

That's a beautiful fish Karrieann! Probably alot quieter than my birds too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean That's a beautiful fish Karrieann! Probably alot quieter than my birds too!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Yeah, he doesn't talk too much, and no humping either.........hahahaha!!!
He does like/hate it when I put a mirror next to his bowl. He gets all puffed up and swims around really fast. He thinks he's a bad a$$!

A man I work with has birds and he and his wife just love them. Parrolettes is what they are called. Is that what yours are?

Originally Posted by screeema Here's 3 of my 5. Little Latte the Pom, Gidget my oldest dog and Dora thecat..

awww, sweet babies! Pets just make your heart melt.....:icon_love

Originally Posted by karrieann Yeah, he doesn't talk too much, and no humping either.........hahahaha!!!
He does like/hate it when I put a mirror next to his bowl. He gets all puffed up and swims around really fast. He thinks he's a bad a$$!

A man I work with has birds and he and his wife just love them. Parrolettes is what they are called. Is that what yours are?

Giblet is a Green Cheek Conure with a naturally occuring genetic mutation that makes her "yellow sided". Frankie is a Dusky Conure.
We went to a breeders house once and she let her parrots run hilly nilly all over and she had parrotlettes all over the floor! Frightening really since they're smaller than a sparrow.

Back