Pictures of my photo shoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow! amazing pictures Andi
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif haha LOL that´d be freaky to wake up to a poster of myself every morning. But I can ask my fiancé, maybe he wants a life size poster of me on his bedroom ceiling *cough*
laughing.gif

And he did give me the pics in the original sizes.

Hey, what do you have against people who have posters of themselves on their bedrooms? I have a 50x75cm (around 20x30") poster of myself on my bedroom AND a painting of 50x50cm (around 20x20")!
Just joking a little. The pics look awesome
smile.gif

Originally Posted by empericalbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif Damn gurl, you are looking good and you have some badass curves. COOL, thanks. I used to be stick skinny for years (and didn´t like it) so I´m excited to hear that compliment!!!!

You look awesome Andi! I like the last 3 pics the best. CK, DKNY, ARMANI...shoulda asked you to be a denim model for them!

Originally Posted by mabelwan /img/forum/go_quote.gif You look awesome Andi! I like the last 3 pics the best. CK, DKNY, ARMANI...shoulda asked you to be a denim model for them! awww thank you!!!!!

Oh wow! those came out great....you could so be a model...you're a natural, and the camera loves you!!!

OMG!!! WOW!! Those are really good! I saw your ring in one of the pic. congratulations! Did you do your own makeup??

Back