Pictures of my photo shoot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Stitch /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG!!! WOW!! Those are really good! I saw your ring in one of the pic. congratulations! Did you do your own makeup?? Thanks, no I didn´t do my own hair+makeup. There was a stylist there who did it

Originally Posted by TylerD /img/forum/go_quote.gif HOT!!http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/802...herfan4kl6.jpg

LMAO..that is too funny!!!

Originally Posted by Elisabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh wow! those came out great....you could so be a model...you're a natural, and the camera loves you!!! aww thank you. It was weird at first having a pic of just my face taken, I was much more comfortable with the full body shots!

You look so pretty
smile.gif

Hot diggity damn girl... those are some smokin' pictures. I like the last three the best. My fave out of the bunch is the one you are laying on your side in. That's a great shot.

You look great. He did a wonderful job.

I think I would like to get some professional shots done.

Oh, Andi, you look absolutely beautiful!!! And I really LOVE the second to last shot!

I love them Andi! You look amazing! I especially love the ones where you are standing and can see your whole body in the pic, and the last one with your tummy, it is awesome!

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <~flavor flave style wwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww

wow Andi you look gorgeous as always, the last 3 pics are super nice. I love your shoes and top in them
smile.gif

Thanks to everybody!

The photographer already asked me if I´d do another shoot with him in January and I said yes. I love his work!

Back