Places you would like to travel to?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Australia would be cool too!  I just wonder what the flight would be like to get there lol  Longest I've ever done was  Indiana-Hawaii; about eight hours.  Although, it really wasn't that bad for me.  I just watched a couple movies and listened to my iPod, and it went by moderately fast.
Living in  N.Z. means that we are long flying hours to anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere .... but that doesn't stop us!

I've been to USA quite a few times and love it (NZ-USA about 13 hours flying - might be less to Australia, but will depend on what part you go to). 

But there are two places I'd really love to go to

Italy and Greece.  Sure, I'd love to go to lots of other places, and while I'm over there in those countries, I'll make the most of it, but that's what's on the top of the list.

Living in  N.Z. means that we are long flying hours to anywhere in the Northern Hemisphere .... but that doesn't stop us!

I've been to USA quite a few times and love it (NZ-USA about 13 hours flying - might be less to Australia, but will depend on what part you go to). 

But there are two places I'd really love to go to

Italy and Greece.  Sure, I'd love to go to lots of other places, and while I'm over there in those countries, I'll make the most of it, but that's what's on the top of the list.
So many beautiful cities in those two countries!  Hopefully I'll see them someday.  I fell so inexperienced never having really yet traveled outside of North America (unless I count Hawaii) lol

I have always wanted to visit:

1. Australia and New Zealand <3

2. Egypt (not just the pyramids and Luxor but also the Red sea)

3. Morocco and Turkey

4. And the list goes on 5. And on 6. And on 7. And on....

Can't decide what I would visit and in what order- if I had the money :hehe:

Placed I want to travel to:

1. Japan

2. South Korea

3. Thailand

4. Dubai

6. India

7. Amsterdam

8. Morocco

9. Egypt

10. Bali

11. China

So I have the chance to go to Ireland in June 2015 for 9 days. The trip costs just under $3k with mostly everything included in that but tips and a couple meals. I've traveled with this company twice and I would love to go a third time. Problem is that I need to put that 3k on a credit card to go. I don't even have a card to put that on and I'm nervous about doing that. But I think I will regret if I don't go. I have had an exceptionally crappy last two years and I really need a pick-me-up.  This is just a really expensive one, lol.  Any advice?

So I have the chance to go to Ireland in June 2015 for 9 days. The trip costs just under $3k with mostly everything included in that but tips and a couple meals. I've traveled with this company twice and I would love to go a third time. Problem is that I need to put that 3k on a credit card to go. I don't even have a card to put that on and I'm nervous about doing that. But I think I will regret if I don't go. I have had an exceptionally crappy last two years and I really need a pick-me-up.  This is just a really expensive one, lol.  Any advice?
It's sensible to stay out of debt, but i live by the mantra that money can always be earned back, whereas time cannot. Id say go for it, but work your butt off from now till the trip and really earn it! Have fun babe, you're only young once x

For me, id say a place i wanna go is bora bora, i will go there... one day!

I have travelled quite a bit, but not in a long time. I would like to go back to Italy and see Pompeii and Venice. I would also like to visit Scandinavian countries, as well as Iceland and Scotland. 

It's sensible to stay out of debt, but i live by the mantra that money can always be earned back, whereas time cannot. Id say go for it, but work your butt off from now till the trip and really earn it! Have fun babe, you're only young once x

For me, id say a place i wanna go is bora bora, i will go there... one day!
Thank you for the encouragement! Going into debt to do isn't ideal but I can pay it off for sure so I'm thinking I'll take the plunge. 

Places I want to travel (in no specific order)

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Every Province in Canada, I live in Toronto and have only been to Montreal, Quebec and a few cities in British Columbia. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]U.S.A. - specifically New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Seattle, Hawaii[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]UK, especially London  :wub: [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Italy[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Australia[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bahamas[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Turks and Caicos[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Fiji[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bora Bora[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Bali[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Galapagos Islands[/SIZE]

I'm in a bit of a similar situation.  During the summer, I ended up finishing off my master's thesis, and also moving to downtown Toronto.  Since moving here, finding steady work has been rather challenging, and I'm not quite as financially stable as I'd like to be.  Anyway, my graduation ceremony is in May of this coming year, and I was debating about going as it's the Los Angeles area (I did the program through the California State system by distance education).   When I mentioned it to my friend, he offered to go with me, and said it would be a fun experience as neither of us have ever been to California.  Though it may not be the ideal move financially, I still feel that the experience is probably worth splurging a bit.  We usually do summer trips to places like New York, Boston, Montreal, etc., so this would be something different, and it'd be cool to actually attend graduation lol

Places I want to travel (in no specific order)

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Every Province in Canada, I live in Toronto and have only been to Montreal, Quebec and a few cities in British Columbia. [/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]U.S.A. - specifically New York City, San Francisco, Los Angeles, New Orleans, Seattle, Hawaii[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=10.5pt]UK, especially London  :wub: [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Italy[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Australia[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Bahamas[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Turks and Caicos[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Fiji[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Bora Bora[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Bali[/SIZE]

• [SIZE=10.5pt]Galapagos Islands[/SIZE]
That's pretty much what I've seen of Canada too.  It's funny as I've seen a lot more of America than here.  Hopefully, I'll be a little better traveled eventually.  My sister did a road trip to Nova Scotia a while back, and had a great time; maybe I'll try something like that eventually.  Everything here is just soo spread out lol

That's pretty much what I've seen of Canada too.  It's funny as I've seen a lot more of America than here.  Hopefully, I'll be a little better traveled eventually.  My sister did a road trip to Nova Scotia a while back, and had a great time; maybe I'll try something like that eventually.  Everything here is just soo spread out lol
I've also seen more of the US then I have of Canada. I would love to do an across Canada road trip but that would take so long to do, lol

Oh so many places! I'm from South Africa originally but live in New Zealand now, so I've beeen able to have long stopovers in Singapore and Hong Kong on my way home for visits, and I've been to a couple of European countries, but I would dearly DEARLY love to go to Morroco, Turkey, Denmark, Holland, Austria, Scotland, Japan (I studied the language all through High School but never got to go :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ) but at the very top of my list at the moment is ICELAND. So beautiful and mysterious, and I'm pretty obsessed with Icelandic music at the moment :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm planning on doing my big OE next year once I'm done with my degree, doing a 6 month working holiday somewhere in the UK with Europe just a stone's throw away!

Last edited by a moderator:
1.Japan- I would go there to buy lot of things~ the food, the make up, the books~

2.England- the view is so beautiful~

3.Paris- the view is beautiful,too. And there also have many things to buy~

1.New Zealand

2.Paris

3.Taiwan

wow, I think Taiwan is easier to go for me.

Japan - I've a Japanese penfriend I've written to for over 25 yrs and I'd love to meet her and her family. Oh, and go kawaii mad!

I'd like to go back to Australia to show my daughter the outback and barrier reef. Also love Singapore and Hong Kong so going back there would be nice.

Take daughter to Disney - ideally Florida but Tokyo, Hong Kong, Anaheim - not fussed as all would be ace!

Love Canada so Vancouver again and Toronto - both great cities to visit :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

cheapclothesale.com

Cheap Apparel Sale Designer Gucci clothing, Wholesale Gucci Sneakers And Attachment , LV Jeans From China Store,Discount Cheap Louis Vuitton Scarves, Retro Jordan Nike Sneakers China Online, Shop for Versace Prada Sandals Boots For Women.

The USA is top of my list, especially New York which would be amazing! My husband and I were married fairly recently so we want to settle down a bit before we start going travel mad!

I'd like to travel to South Korea and Dubai -- beautiful places I've heard people discussing about. South Korea is a great place for shopping and eating, where Dubai has a distinct culture from where I'm living.

Back