Platinum Blonde- products, pics, etc.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can get the platinum results you want if you have already bleached your hair but fist you need to repair the hair to get the correct color . First wash your hair with a nice gentle cleaning like Organix coconut shampoo you follow with a conditioner I also like organix coconut . Rinse hair well and towel dry but don't be rough with the towel as you already have damage . Now you want to apply a product called apogee really work it in deep but again lightly . leave it on until it dries completely . It's best if used with heat but while drying don't touch the hair as it gets so stiff it will break off. Now rinse well again dry hair but gently . Now mix wella color charm toner T 14 but use 40 volume crème developer and go for a 50/50 ratio . do a strand test after 15 minutes always test the back as it's more dense than the bang or front hair . Once your hair is at the level you want rinse it well and again easy with the fingers . Shampoo lightly rinse lightly dry and apply a very deep conditioner . I have to say I still love the queen Helene cholesterol and wear a plastic bag and hang out read a book do your nails wait at least 30 minutes rinse well towel dry style and enjoy .

Back